Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slowly becoming volcel

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I am drunk. Vodka is the only remedy from pain right now. I am tired of 30 years of trying and coping. I feel like giving up.

There is no real ascension. You will never relive your life as normal human anyway. I will never know how it feel to be a teenager or young adult. Even interfering of some omnipotent entity to grant my wishes will be just a trick, lies.

There is no point in my hobbies since I am autistic subhuman. I can't find job. I've never had a normal job. All my jobs at banks and advertising were shitty.

Chance of getting a girlfriend is nonexistent. It doesn't matter how far I can get, females will never see me as desirable as chad.

Parents don't care about me.

I can't really care anymore and try to change my situation for good. I don't really want relationships anymore, I want pain to go away. Only rope will help me.

do u get neetbux in belarus

How can we win? The black pill is brutal. If only there was another way.

You missed out on too much , You're broken. It's over

no cause u live there happily with ur gf and friends and can create food with magic
source.gif

jfl

extreme cope

Welcome to the MSTOW crew OP.

Same thing here. Life is getting pathetic day by day and even if I get a girl, which is only possible through betabux, she'd never desire me. It's useless to think about those worthless good for nothing holes.

I know my brother.
I am drunk. Vodka is the only remedy from pain right now. I am tired of 30 years of trying and coping. I feel like giving up.

There is no real ascension. You will never relive your life as normal human anyway. I will never know how it feel to be a teenager or young adult. Even interfering of some omnipotent entity to grant my wishes will be just a trick, lies.

There is no point in my hobbies since I am autistic subhuman. I can't find job. I've never had a normal job. All my jobs at banks and advertising were shitty.

Chance of getting a girlfriend is nonexistent. It doesn't matter how far I can get, females will never see me as desirable as chad.

Parents don't care about me.

I can't really care anymore and try to change my situation for good. I don't really want relationships anymore, I want pain to go away. Only rope will help me.

I know my brother, I know.

As someone who has turned 30, I realised that my life was over and no matter what I do in vain, there is no changing that.

I'm not a 20 something anymore.

Prime foids are all younger then me. I remember back when it was only late teen foids who were younger than me.

Now it's anyone under 30. How is that even possible!?

I'm not brave enough to rope and would rather live a life of cope, but my brain is telling me that I don't want to let time slip by anymore and wake up as an old man without having tried.

But like you said, there is no real ascension. Once you're past 25, you will never know what it's like to be a normal young adult feeling fulfilled in life.

Jfl @ redpill copers saying mans prime is after 30. Ifnyou wanna bb a post wall post cc used up foid then yeah maybe

At least do an ER(Emergency room) before you go.

Nothing wrong with it.

I feel you, fellow oldcel. The parents not caring about you is the item that makes you mog me in your suffering.

The only way if things are that bad is cope. But if your parents are letting you down, you also have to have a plan about your finances and shit.

Nothing wrong with it.
>Reimu Hakurei
>Marisa Kirisame avi

do u get neetbux in belarus
No. On the contrary, if you don't work for too long, you need to pay additional taxes. Belarus is dictatorship, man. Social programs here is just a facade. It is surprising that we still have emphatetic people in our society.

Welcome to the MSTOW crew OP.
I am not really happy about it. It kind of ruins identification yourself as incel. It bothers me.

I feel you, fellow oldcel. The parents not caring about you is the item that makes you mog me in your suffering.

The only way if things are that bad is cope. But if your parents are letting you down, you also have to have a plan about your finances and shit.

>Reimu Hakurei
>Marisa Kirisame avi

I have no plan if I won't get descent gig. My plan is roping.

Nothing wrong with it.
What do you mean?

But like you said, there is no real ascension. Once you're past 25, you will never know what it's like to be a normal young adult feeling fulfilled in life.
Yeah, exactly.

Now I need to return to drinking.

Not 'vol' but incel.
Even if you desire not to take part in the degeneracy you were forced to this choice by the system, by society, by all the sluts, by more attractive men.
It's the blackpilled truth
Be honest about it :yes:
At least other incels will feel less alienated

Only rope will help me.

It will help you get to hell... or maybe multiple lifetimes of bad karma to pay... hope you consider the consequences carefully.

It will help you get to hell... or maybe multiple lifetimes of bad karma to pay... hope you consider the consequences carefully.
Please, share your textbook's wisdom about afterlife then. Does life of incel equals being born chad in the next life? Is it the verse from the Bible or something?

I am volcel for 50% foids and incel for 100%