Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(slight NSFW) Retarded women in anime + hangover rant

decafincel

decafincel

Major
★★★★
I got pretty drunk last night and my parents were acting weird so I think I pissed them off somehow inadvertently.

Anyways, I was reading this goonf-I mean manga, Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? which is a stupid romance slop but hey. Anyways the female love interest looks like this:

(I might have edged to this)

What pisses me off is for a lot of manga, the female lead will be like "he likes me? Buh buh buh how!?!" Meanwhile girls who look the closest to this irl are either making millions of of (((only fans))) or have a millionaire high status chadwife.

Also the idea of a woman looking like this even in the anime world and not being asked out at least once a day is insane

Just goes to show that there really isn't and cannot be an involuntarily celibate woman.

Also I really need to go drink a Gatorade or somthing jeez I'm so hungover

Also how do you do spiker for imagines? Some people here aren't 110 IQ you know

Yeah that's the gist. Even though in this manga the MC would probably be a chadlites/maybe HTN in real life
I wish there was more waifu POVs. I fucking hate chad + waifu hentai i dont get horny to that and its very cucked

Nigga this hentais are not for realism, they are fantasy for the male reader

View attachment 1203629
(I might have edged to this)

What pisses me off is for a lot of manga, the female lead will be like "he likes me? Buh buh buh how!?!" Meanwhile girls who look the closest to this irl are either making millions of of (((only fans))) or have a millionaire high status chadwife.
Yeah that's why romance is so popular

It's a fantasy of real life