Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sliding into foids dms as an incel is pointless.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I asked a Normie friend to help me with girls, so he sent me a couple profiles on social media and told me to message them. I didn't really see how that counted as "help", but i decided to humour him.

Nearly every single one them either left me on Read or didn't even open the message. The one that annoyed me the most was this one girl(the only one girl that answered) who posted on her story about being open to making new friends, then when I started talking to her, she made zero effort and gave me one-sided replies. She probably meant she was open to making "Chad and Attractive friends".

If this is what I have to go through to ascend, it's definitely not worth it. I think I'll just wait to get back to Uni and socialcirclemaxx

My normie friends tell me the same, they say instagram is better than tinder.

Meanwhile I have literally been bashed and humiliated by a foid for dm'ing her, let alone all the times I have been ignored.

These greycels have the best stories

At least you’ve learned a lesson.

Never done it

Why do u guys still try? It's just gonna get even harder and more impossible with each passing day.. Opt out of society and LDAR

Why do u guys still try? It's just gonna get even harder and more impossible with each passing day.. Opt out of society and LDAR
There's always anothER way

Did this once and got blocked, still nutted to her pictures though
:feelsthink:

They are just gonna ignore you or use you for food and attention

Never done it
I asked a Normie friend to help me with girls, so he sent me a couple profiles on social media and told me to message them. I didn't really see how that counted as "help", but i decided to humour him.

Nearly every single one them either left me on Read or didn't even open the message. The one that annoyed me the most was this one girl(the only one girl that answered) who posted on her story about being open to making new friends, then when I started talking to her, she made zero effort and gave me one-sided replies. She probably meant she was open to making "Chad and Attractive friends".

If this is what I have to go through to ascend, it's definitely not worth it. I think I'll just wait to get back to Uni and socialcirclemaxx
SIMP! Any Man will self respect will no longer ask out foid after realizing he is incel. He will not validate them. Stop being a SIMP!

Deleted all my social media its useless as an incel and suicidefuel also

My normie friends tell me the same, they say instagram is better than tinder.

Meanwhile I have literally been bashed and humiliated by a foid for dm'ing her, let alone all the times I have been ignored.

Instagram is a low-key tinder

Instagram is bigger than tinder

Yes, and it’s a low-key dating platform.

It’s not explicitly about dating, you can be there and it is not implied, but people use it like tinder.

Quite low inhib of you to slide in dms like that. I have no idea about your looks, maybe there is a chance for you at uni.

I would only do this to creep her out.