Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Sleep Paralysis".Does anyone else experience them?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I've had varying episodes of them not too many that i can count on one hand .They are unnerving to say the least.Ill be shaken up for a couple of days tho from what i "see".I notice the longer i go without sleep the more they happen.Its not like i feel myself slipping or anything but sometimes shit gets to me.

Yes lol a few years ago i used to have it like every week, just try moves your fingers and toes and your whole body will work evertually, at least it works for me lol, some times i would hears very loud noises and screams, i used to see things sometimes when i was a kid lol, but it was just imagination meh

Yes lol a few years ago i used to have it like every week, just try moves your fingers and toes and your whole body will work evertually, at least it works for me lol, some times i would hears very loud noises and screams, i used to see things sometimes when i was a kid lol, but it was just imagination meh
i try to wiggle my toes, i can recall each one because it happens once every blue moon. ive seen shit that scared me worse than any horror movie ever could.I remember seeing my door opening and shutting by itself last year when i didn't sleep for almost 2-3 day(hard core gaming on my ps4 playing fps and mmos)

There was a time I was getting these often, not always the whole body but sometimes just certain limbs. It was a strange sensation that you can't get used to. I remember the first time it happened it was terrifying cause I was on my stomach and couldn't move for shit. Though I died kek. Also when just my arm got paralyzed it was scary too cause it felt like a strangers arm on me since I couldn't feel it or move it. Just felt like an inanimate object on me and I though someone was grabbing me.

True nightmare fuel indeed

There was a time I was getting these often, not always the whole body but sometimes just certain limbs. It was a strange sensation that you can't get used to. I remember the first time it happened it was terrifying cause I was on my stomach and couldn't move for shit. Though I died kek. Also when just my arm got paralyzed it was scary too cause it felt like a strangers arm on me since I couldn't feel it or move it. Just felt like an inanimate object on me and I though someone was grabbing me.

True nightmare fuel indeed
Sometimes i would wake up with my nose in the pillow and coudnt breath and would almost die lol seriously

I embrace it, it feels like death.

Can you please specify in detail what you saw during your episode? I too have had sleep paralysis and have seeb things. Go?

after it i almost always free fall

I never experienced it.

I'm lucky I never had to endure one of these. They sound terrible.

I do, its awful. It happen's almost every month. Just last week i woke up on my stomach and couldnt move, i powered out eventually and woke up but it was hard. I also hear and see weird stuff when it happens.

Once a while back.

Yes lol a few years ago i used to have it like every week, just try moves your fingers and toes and your whole body will work evertually

This explains it very well.

i had like 30 bouts of sleep paralysis for like 4 hours straight once. every time i tried fell asleep id get sleep paralysis it was just annoying after a while.

When I was young yes

Most of it was due to a bad sleep environment

Happened a few times to me. Swear there was some creature moving around at the foot of my bed. Was in total panic but couldn't move. I felt the creature touch my legs and I woke up screaming.

Back when I was more bluepilled.... (They only come on the weekends now and not as often...)

Yes, 5 or 4 nights in a row last year.

I'm lucky I never had to endure one of these. They sound terrible.
I saw a tree in my room, how bad is that?
Not bad at all compared to the crawling figure.

you guys are to easily shaken. Ive had sleep paralysis and it wasnt scary at all

yeah, it can be superscary

i've experienced it a few times, not nice at all.

yes mostly when I was younger and it happens most when you take naps in the middle of the day. wasn't really scary once I knew what it was it just takes effort to move and wake up or you can go back to sleep or try to lucid dream from it