Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sleep maxxing is best cope

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
I enjoy sleeping more than any other part if the day. You get to escape reality and not deal with anything in your dreams. Sometimes the scenarios that occur can be pretty cool. I know I dream daily, as most people do, but I forget it a short while after I wake up.

I kind of want to learn to lucid dream if it’s possible, so I could do whatever I want.

I enjoy sleeping more than any other part if the day. You get to escape reality and not deal with anything in your dreams. Sometimes the scenarios that occur can be pretty cool. I know I dream daily, as most people do, but I forget it a short while after I wake up.

I kind of want to learn to lucid dream if it’s possible, so I could do whatever I want.
I am able to control my dreams and wake up when i want, it takes time.

I am able to control my dreams and wake up when i want, it takes time.
How long does it take for one dream our to pass irl. Let’s say you spend 6 hours in your dream and went to bed at 12. What time would it be irl?

How long does it take for one dream our to pass irl. Let’s say you spend 6 hours in your dream and went to bed at 12. What time would it be irl?
Im too autistic to calculate that, But i like to dream about boobies and women without anuses and vaginas with no issues so i dont have to deal with the poo and liquids.

I also dream about lego sets i want and i play with them in my dream.

When you fall into a deep sleep, you don't feel anything, it's the best cope

Im too autistic to calculate that, But i like to dream about boobies and women without anuses and vaginas with no issues so i dont have to deal with the poo and liquids.

I also dream about lego sets i want and i play with them in my dream.
Ah so you’re a dream Chad. Fakecel

Same. Tiredness is like a drug for me, an altered state. I love the last hour or two of the day when it hits. All the angst and anxiety instantly leaves my body. And then that moment when I lay my head down on the cold pillow, have some Youtube crap blaring away, I feel completely relaxed and at peace. It's the closest thing to happiness I know.

Same. Tiredness is like a drug for me, an altered state. I love the last hour or two of the day when it hits. All the angst and anxiety instantly leaves my body. And then that moment when I lay my head down on the cold pillow, have some Youtube crap blaring away, I feel completely relaxed and at peace. It's the closest thing to happiness I know.
Gotta be the best feeling , well besides being with a LTR or something, ofc we’ll never get that so

i just wanna sleep as much as i can simply cause i dont wanna wake up

If you can't remember your dreams (I remember pretty much everything) you will not go to lucid dreaming.

If you want more intense dreams and you don't have anywhere to be in the morning you should drink some strong coffee before bed.

Ropemaxxing is better

Every night I get some sort of nightmare. I don't like sleeping because of this. Just last night during a dream I got attacked by a mob of guys curbstomping me and woke up once he brought a gun out and pointed it at my head.

I didnt sleep well for years. I have to get up 3 minimum per night because either my throat is dry or i have too pee

I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for some months now. It comes and goes. Usually I'll be able to remember them for a while and then none at all. I wish I could lucid dream

I remember last dream I had I was about to piss or something in the dream. I woke up and almost pissed my pants jfl. Got up and ran straight to the bathroom

I sleep 10-12 hours every day. Agreed,

A lot of the time I wake up immediately feeling doomed. That kind of ruins it for me.

I slept until 1pm today lol. Fml tbh, already looking forward to going to sleep later.

Yeah it’s the best, before i used alcohol to cope but for reasons couldn’t continue.

I'm enjoying this cope while it lasts. I didn't always have good sleep but nowadays it's pretty good.

same, im planning on taking things like valerian, 5htp, magnesium, and l theanine before i sleep. i literally want the most coma state type of sleep ever.

I thought melatonin is just garbage and barely works but sublingual melatonin hits different. Valerian and passion flower never did anything for me

inceldom fixed my sleep schedule :feelsokman: