Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sleep is my scape from reality

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★★
I slept 14hrs yesterday because I'm so exhausted by my life i dunno what to do, felt good dreaming over and over again.

I wish I could sleep forever

Sleeping can be a great cope

Dreammaxxing is an amazing cope in the moment but brutal when you wake up every day. I wish I could just live in my dreams

Dreammaxxing is an amazing cope in the moment but brutal when you wake up every day. I wish I could just live in my dreams
Unfortunately all my dreams are currently about > :feelsrope:

Unfortunately all my dreams are currently about > :feelsrope:
Brutal. My dreams are almost like movies every night it's so weird. Some are depressing too but I still enjoy them

It's hard to sleep in the summer time. When it's winter I can sleep for about 10 hours.

It's hard to sleep in the summer time. When it's winter I can sleep for about 10 hours.
I hate the heat when it comes to sleep. the A/C at our house is fucked too so my room is always really hot

I slept all day today, Feelsgoodman

Might be an escape from the rope too

I'm trying to sleep more. Sleep is a good cope. :feelscomfy:

I just got home from work and am now lying in bed. Thank God I have a home

fakecel if you can sleep

I hate the heat when it comes to sleep. the A/C at our house is fucked too so my room is always really hot
I don't have A/C. It can get almost 90 degrees fahrenheit in my house during the day.

I have dreams just about every single night, I will wake up and fall asleep back into them. Sometimes it’s hard to get up because I don’t want to leave them. I look forward to bed rotting :feelscomfy: