Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slaying is overrated

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
slaying is overrated(STDs, risk of pregnancy, condoms, most slayers just fuck 4-5/10 women )...it is all about LTR with clean good looking women or slaying quality hookers and getting validation for your looks everyday

I think your coping a bit but I do see your point. I would kill for a sexless relationship with someone who loves me for who I am than fuck a bunch of sluts

I think your coping a bit but I do see your point. I would kill for a sexless relationship with someone who loves me for who I am than fuck a bunch of sluts

Fear of STDs is legit, but other than that? Slaying like Santa is the only life for me.

I'm incel so I don't have much of a choice, but at my age I really think slaying is more likely than starting a family. I'm too old. I'm older than my parents were when they were on their LAST kid. It's too late for me to have my first kid.

I just want one girl tbh. A decent non racist one

I see some slayers, when they was younger they fucked everything. Now in their mid 20s it seems like they just enjoy validation and fuck 9/10 from time to time if there is a chance

I'd they loved you, it would not be a sexless relationship lol.

He is right.
Slaying is a cope for insecure men. I wouldn't be surprised to find out some pua copers invented that term.
A quick example. Remember that 7'0 australian next to a ricecel? He is not even interested to slay. He has a cute loyal girlfriend (he has also autism).

slaying quality hookers
This doesn't even come close to slaying non-prostitute foids.

Also, you're coping if you think slayers only slay ugly foids. It's true that attractive foids in general are less promiscuous than ugly ones, but tons of Tinder experiences show that it's 100% feasible to slay attractive foids if you look good enough.

Cute adorable loli unfucked by other men is more precious than mass of thots

slaying is easier than enter a ltr.
if a bitch fucks with you it just means that she finds you attractive but if she becomes your gf
it means that she's willing to give up on all other males for you.

cope. fox that couldn’t reach the grapes tier thread

I don't think so. I think Becky's will prefer a 8/10 + willing to be exclusive over a 10/10 who's looking for the next Becky or Stacy. In other words, pump-and-dump is only for Chads.
I don't know if your assumption that becky is less sluttier than stacy is correct.
anyway you should agree with me on the fact that casual sex is a smaller investment in terms of time,energy and money if
compared with a serious relathionship.

Slaying is extremely degenerate and creates more incels.