Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

slavs are scared from blacks and arabs as fuck

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
When Poles see an Arab or a black man they immediately associate him with violence, Africa, criminality.
they shit themselves

i think its just you

Aaaaaaa

i think its just you
nope. slavs are scared. my mother always said in she only saw in polish soviet TV some arabs and they were always violent.
my uncle said when he goes to germany sometimes he is scared of arabs

Last edited:
poles are jewish not slavic

? where did you learn history?

The history of the Jews in Poland dates back at least 1,000 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Ashkenazi Jewish community in the world. Poland was a principal center of Jewish culture, because of the long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy

Self hating whites:rolleyes:

They should be afraid of curries instead of these harmless cretins :feelzez: :hax:

It mostly has to do with the fact that a lot of blacks are unpredictable and they can become violent at a drop of a hat. And nobody likes to be around emotionally unstable people

It mostly has to do with the fact that a lot of blacks are unpredictable and they can become violent at a drop of a hat. And nobody likes to be around emotionally unstable people
yeah they can beat you without a reason

same are with ethnics/ arabs

What about gypsies?

What about gypsies?
not that much. because arabs and africans can be very aggressive.
they are well known for their radical fighter behaviour.
arabs love to fight and do dschihad and blacks are criminal violent.
thats why slavs shit their pants if they have to do with violent people.
poles saw arabs and blacks like wild animals that cant their behaviour

Around ethnics, never relax.

not that much. because arabs and africans can be very aggressive.
they are well known for their radical fighter behaviour.
arabs love to fight and do dschihad and blacks are criminal violent.
thats why slavs shit their pants if they have to do with violent people.
poles saw arabs and blacks like wild animals that cant their behaviour
In Spain gypsies are usually trouble tbh many of them are involved in drug trade, mugging people, live in filthy slums or self segregate in ghettos, go to places and leave without paying or try to pay with fake money kek

In Spain gypsies are usually trouble tbh many of them are involved in drug trade, mugging people, live in filthy slums or self segregate in ghettos, go to places and leave without paying or try to pay with fake money kek
yeah hate them too

To fajnie

I uważam, że większość Arabów i Murzynów to dzikusy, bynajmniej oparte to na dowodach (patrz Niemcy i Francja)

Sorry for Polish, but I feel like shit again during this senseless sequence of breathing, eating/shitting and sleeping aftER leaving my safe haven

The history of the Jews in Poland dates back at least 1,000 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Ashkenazi Jewish community in the world. Poland was a principal center of Jewish culture, because of the long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy
Fortunately they were almost all removed

I uważam, że większość Arabów i Murzynów to dzikusy, bynajmniej oparte to na dowodach (patrz Niemcy i Francja)
Dokładnie

Jeszcze będą mi kraść zasiłek tak jak te ukraińskie kurwy :feelsUgh:

poles are jewish not slavic
Sure boyo. "In 2023, only 4,500 Jews live in Poland, a country once known as the center of European Jewish life."

When Poles see an Arab or a black man they immediately associate him with violence, Africa, criminality.
they shit themselves
What's wrong with that? Either you agree they're violent savages or you pretend they're as civilized as whites and get stabbed because you relaxed.

I heard eastern Poles are violent as well with all their hooligans

But I heard western Poles are liberal fags