Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Slavs are one of the most cucked races on earth

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Men are expected to be stoic, quiet robots who bring money home and die in wars.

Women are sheltered and protected more than anywhere else. Women absolutely THRIVE in Russia, Poland etc... while the men drink themselves to death jfl.

For example the known Russian propagandist Simonyan. Why is that whore even given a platform? Yet she constantly comments on the war in TV like some fucking expert and saying how more Russian men should die lmao and the whole nation listens to her.

Also don't forget Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of men are getting slaughtered while women are allowed to live like kings in Europe and ride the dick carousel.

I've seen hundreds of videos where women say shit like: "I'm so proud my son is going to war, Putin take my other son as well teehee" or "We are a patriotic family, if my son were cowards I would be ashamed etc"... they literally fucking ENJOY men dying in the grinder. Some of them literally post on VK the grave of their son and write "So proud of my son Teehee <3" with a big grin on their face.

And Slavs are retarded enough that they never question this. Women have a huge, huge power in Russia. Women and the government collaborate in enslaving all males lmao and doing whatever they want with them.

It never began for Slavcels.

Last edited:
I've seen hundreds of videos where women say shit like: "I'm so proud my son is going to war, Putin take my other son as well teehee" or "We are a patriotic family, if my son were cowards I would be ashamed etc"... they literally fucking ENJOY men dying in the grinder. Some of them literally post on VK the grave of their son and write "So proud of my son Teehee <3" with a big grin on their face.
these cum drinking whores know well that the death of their sons and husbands will enable them to get fresh chad with no one to judge them.
also most slav toilets when the war started turned to being hookers and i have seen an article saying that these nasty holes only allow white good looking man to fuck them.
imagine being a hooker that only deserve to spit on and still have standards.

If God exists, I'd really like to know what slavs and east asians did to him

We slavs don't trust w0men, and not all slavs like u describe.

Neoliberalism fucked us slavs hard.

Indeed! Don't forget who are the biggest exports of whores worldwide.

Slavic cultures are very gynocentric. Some may think that an alcoholic beating his wife is proof that Slavs are less cucked but they don't see the whole picture.
Slavic men accept being treated like trash by society and other people. They hide behind the mask of 'toughness' while women are allowed to complain and act extremely bitchy.
If you want to be accepted by soyciety in Slavlands, you need to act like a 'real man' while women can be traditional or modern promiscuous career feminists and no one questions their choice.

Men are expected to be stoic, quiet robots who bring money home and die in wars.

Women are sheltered and protected more than anywhere else. Women absolutely THRIVE in Russia, Poland etc... while the men drink themselves to death jfl.

For example the known Russian propagandist Simonyan. Why is that whore even given a platform? Yet she constantly comments on the war in TV like some fucking expert and saying how more Russian men should die lmao and the whole nation listens to her.

View attachment 748153

Also don't forget Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of men are getting slaughtered while women are allowed to live like kings in Europe and ride the dick carousel.

And Slavs are retarded enough that they never question this. Women have a huge, huge power in Russia. Women and the government collaborate in enslaving all males lmao and doing whatever they want with them.

View attachment 748169
White people in general are by far the most cucked race and to the moon and I say that as a whitey.

White people are weak, self police each others in ways no other group does, and are basically indoctrinated to hate themselves despite having achieved a lot historically.

I just hope Putin nukes EE and turns it into a wasteland.

Im Polish, My country is one of the most gynocentric nations on the planet

Slavic cultures are very gynocentric. Some may think that an alcoholic beating his wife is proof that Slavs are less cucked but they don't see the whole picture.
Slavic men accept being treated like trash by society and other people. They hide behind the mask of 'toughness' while women are allowed to complain and act extremely bitchy.
If you want to be accepted by soyciety in Slavlands, you need to act like a 'real man' while women can be traditional or modern promiscuous career feminists and no one questions their choice.
Are the Baltics also like this?

View attachment 748153

View attachment 748169
ok GrAY.

it's over

I always had the theory that Ukrainian foids really pushed for EU integration so they can immigrate to EU countries, so basically they got what they wanted.

I always had the theory that Ukrainian foids really pushed for EU integration so they can immigrate to EU countries, so basically they got what they wanted.
Not a bad theory. This goes for the dissolution of the USSR as well.

I just hope Putin nukes EE and turns it into a wasteland.

Im Polish, My country is one of the most gynocentric nations on the planet
Why you put a pic of a psycho killer on your avi ?

I meant you had a female avi before Stalin.
There is now a trend to have female avis among users since they are unbanned, i deicided to not have one anymore, since at the end of the day it doesn't fit the forum
From my observations they are less gynocentric but they are in general more unpleasant and even more animalistic.
Aren't the Baltics richer than the Slavic countries, or atleast Estonia is?

I've only known one Lithuanian person and he was a total piece of shit.

I will answer later.

True, Russian and Ukrainian women are the biggest, cheapest and nastiest whores on this planet.

True, Russian and Ukrainian women are the biggest, cheapest and nastiest whores on this planet.
Polish aren't any better

All slavic women are like this tbh

Well said. If you criticize women publicly others will call you fag and say you don't like women.

Good. Fuck them racist ass toilet worshipping niggas. Slavic whores pay their BBC taxes.

Estonia is richer than most Slavic countries but Lithuania and Latvia aren't that rich. Slovenia and Czechia are richer.
This is that foreigner who lived some time in Lithuania wrote about it. He is some spiritual or motivational writer from Anglophone country.
Anyway, be glad that you don't live in Lithuania.

"Lithuanian citizens are the rudest and most animalistic I have ever seen in Europe. They have no morals, no values and no manners. They are always staring at others, judging with their eyes of ignorance and their very small conscience, they are very rude, they are impolite wherever you go, and their customer service is horrible.
They never say sorry for anything and even offend you when you complain about their mistakes and lack of proper attitude. Besides, eating in Lithuania is a huge disaster. Food is often rotten, and commonly comes with either hair, stones or even glass, as I have found many times.
These people should be ashamed to be part of Europe and be removed from the European union. They waste money as I have never seen anywhere else and are very abusive in prices. Their prices are high, but their quality level is not even suitable for animals. They represent a waste on foreign investments.
Their youngest generation is also a disaster. Extremely ignorant, without any respect or education, they deserve to be unemployed and starve to death.
Nobody in their right mind should ever employ a Lithuanian, marry a Lithuanian or be friend with a Lithuanian. Lithuanians are always trying to use their friendships to take advantage of others, especially if such people are outsiders.
Lithuanian women are gold-diggers and extremely promiscuous, especially towards men of other cultures, as if their pride was built on the number of sex partners they can have from the widest variety of nations from around the globe, especially if such men are wealthy.
Nevertheless, Lithuanians are also extremely racist and ignorant about the planet they live in. They are selfish, sadistic and parasitic. Probably the same could be said about all Baltic countries, namely, Latvia, but for now, it is suffice to say this statement is an undoubted fact for the country in analysis.
If Latvian and Lithuanian sovereignty ever end within this generation due to major unemployment, massacres and civil wars, and the vast majority of its people perish, I would say Divine justice has been made on both nations".

Last edited:
@12 Years a Rotter thoughts

View attachment 748153

View attachment 748169
Latin Americans are similar, except that were far less stoic and suicide rate is a lot lower. But the male and female relationship is similar: men exist just to bring in money - thugmaxxing is acceptable. Women on the other hand can be traditional or progressive - either way, men are supposed to support her. In families, the daughter is the princess. Sons are put to work as early as possible. Men treat each other like shit but are cringey simps towards foids

niggers get their heads stomped in in the balkans. go try picking your bananas over there

god is a slav
Don't have to. They immigrate to non-shithole countries such as the US as per OP.

Slavs are pressured to have a family life. In the West at least you have a polarized society where leftist don't judge you for it. Slav parents an't understand what incel is, it's an alien concept to them. Foids work easy jobs but men are still expected to pay drinks and food for females not only including date peospects.

Estonia is richer than most Slavic countries but Lithuania and Latvia aren't that rich. Slovenia and Czechia are richer.
This is that foreigner who lived some time in Lithuania wrote about it. He is some spiritual or motivational writer from Anglophone country.
Anyway, be glad that you don't live in Lithuania
Poland might be on the same level economically as Lithuania/Latvia, Poland is poorer than Czechia and Probably Slovenia too.

White people in general are by far the most cucked race and to the moon and I say that as a whitey.

White people are weak, self police each others in ways no other group does, and are basically indoctrinated to hate themselves despite having achieved a lot historically.
Absolutely, and plenty of people on here think curries are more cucked

Curries are self-hating for good reason, whites on the other hand pathetically fell for Jewish brainwash

It is only due to the influence of communist culture
Likely. The Jewviet Union advanced foid rights greatly. Pretty sure they were rightly oppressed under the Russian Empire