Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slavs are not subhuman

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Vasily Aleksandrovich Arkhipov

This guy mogs
He was Soviet who saved world from nuclear war

The soviets pretty much banned alcohol which lead to healthier lifes

Also at the time Soviets were eating similar calorie intake to Americans but rather then McDonalds or fast food, most of the food were meat and fruit

Attachments

• MV5BZTM2NWVjMDQtMTJlOS00YmZkLTk1ZjktYWRmMjg5MDBiYWE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIwMjE3ODc@._V1_.png
    MV5BZTM2NWVjMDQtMTJlOS00YmZkLTk1ZjktYWRmMjg5MDBiYWE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIwMjE3ODc@._V1_.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
Slavs are moggers.

Its not all about looks, alot of us slavs are heavy drinkers and drug users, plus we can be very cruel, just look at the war crimes in the current Ukraine war.

Im a west Slav so this applies less to me tho.

Its not all about looks, alot of us slavs are heavy drinkers and drug users, plus we can be very cruel, just look at the war crimes in the current Ukraine war.

Im a west Slav so this applies less to me tho.
Russia seem chill af, also I kinda understand the war

It's bad but since the fall of Soviets Nato has expanded in the eastern block

Images 19 9

low tier whites

Vasily Aleksandrovich Arkhipov

This guy mogs
He was Soviet who saved world from nuclear war

The soviets pretty much banned alcohol which lead to healthier lifes

Also at the time Soviets were eating similar calorie intake to Americans but rather then McDonalds or fast food, most of the food were meat and fruit
He saved usa from being nuked by the russians, And hes not ugly no.

There are Chads and incels in every race
Every race has alpha moggers and subhumans

Race doesn't matter

There are Chads and incels in every race
Every race has alpha moggers and subhumans

Race doesn't matter
If your indian it mattERS, ugly indians aka currycels are here for a reason.

except gooks, fucking hell their eyes are ugly
They are kinda huntery, SO if the asian are attractive then he naturally has hunter eye look by them being slanted and can trick females into thinking its hunter due to the low eyelid exposure some have.

They are kinda huntery, SO if the asian are attractive then he naturally has hunter eye look by them being slanted and can trick females into thinking its hunter due to the low eyelid exposure some have.
u need hooding for it to look good, thankfully both my parents have natural double eyelid, so my eyes look normal

Nah, especially koreans are loved by foids these days
VId1iG20SPWa8ybPk1hc
d30eb971e1e0508eba1933ee37c3b92a.jpg
Isnt that the dude from BEEF that fucked the milf, YEah second pic that fucked the feminist milf and cheated on her nice guy chad bf? in ep 5!

Letters From Iwo Jima - Movie - Home | Facebook
Asian mogger from the movie letters from Iwo Jima

I would want to live in russia tbhnglofc

Gooks? The most beutiful woman I ever seen is asian
6w8rkviirfia1.jpg

slavs are the worst race

I suffer from being slav its very cruel god made me slav

at least we can warmaxx as cope we are the best warmaxxers

A sandnigger in Russia???? I assumed you were white and still said don't...
You know shit about living in turkey nuthead

incels.is users love cherrypicking

Bad food after fall of the USSR
My country was never part of the USSR + i grew up in the west, i just have shit genetics, my mom is a becky and my dad was some NT maxed normie.

Slavs are among the biggest truecels despite being in europe.
When estimating genetic quality in eurasia

north + west = high quality

south + east = low quality

north = nordic

south = niggers

west = white

east = chinks

On average, slavs are the most subhuman "whites" because they're closest to the middle east, africa, and asia.

20230428 073613 copy 540x809

When estimating genetic quality in eurasia

north + west = high quality

south + east = low quality

north = nordic

south = niggers

west = white

east = chinks

On average, slavs are the most subhuman "whites" because they're closest to the middle east, africa, and asia.

View attachment 748334
Wern't the romans from middle east tho, I thought Russians and ukrainians more nordic

slavs are white

i hate how slavcels say that they're the "nigger of the white race" to appear more trucels but they're not.
they can jbwmaxx and they're not even that ba looking, and even if they're more bad looking than most whites they still mogs ethnics to death

I thought Russians and ukrainians more nordic
Russia is a melting pot of phenotypes, north west Russians near St Petersburg have some nordic blood but most Russians don't

The least ugly slavic men are Western Ukrainians and Belarussians.

Wern't the romans from middle east tho, I thought Russians and ukrainians more nordic
Russia is fucking massive so ruskies on the furthest western side can be Nordic, but it's not representative of the entire population.

Ukrainians are also in close proximity to the middle east which leads to race-mixing on that front.

When looking at averages though, Slavs are more subhuman because of their geographical location and tendency of mixing with other subhuman races.

Russia is fucking massive so ruskies on the furthest western side can be Nordic, but it's not representative of the entire population.

Ukrainians are also in close proximity to the middle east which leads to race-mixing on that front.

When looking at averages though, Slavs are more subhuman because of their geographical location and tendency of mixing with other subhuman races.
I always thought ottomans didn't get to ukraine or russia

I always thought ottomans didn't get to ukraine or russia
Country borders aren't some indestructible wall that can't be crossed unless one country invades another.