Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slavs and Rice smoke the most due to brutality of life

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

their foids are evil, people poor, bad cultural support too. :blackpill:

they have to cope with smoking
Women are making men smoke to death!

Slavs and rices are racial bedfellows

Nah they do it because it's considered masculine to smoke a lot, smoke does not give any high its not a good cope

We should see the alchool and drugs consumption rate

smoking slowly turned into an immigrant sign since the 90s

Rice people were stupid to abandon their cultural roots for (((modernity))). No wonder their women are biggest white man hoes

never began for EEcels born after the 1970s

Us blackcels smoke black and milds, regularly.

we be going through it man:fuk:

It's still considered cool to smoke among chinese boomers, they also like to flex by buying the most expensive cigarette brands.
Yes, most just do it to look more nt

i was born in the late 80s and i saw what the atmosphere was like in several schools and highschools, it was fucking over

At least they're not on opioids anymore.

American niggers smoke the most.

Jesus did euros not take the “smoking is bad” lecture? I get asians smoking, its in their culture and they’re super healthy as well, but i thought euros wanted to copy the Scandinavians :feelsjuice:

foids smoke with the chads, and they will chose a smoker nomie or chad than a non smoker incel. the brutality is the FACE.

everyone smoked?
there was a lot of smoking but i was thinking more of how miserable the males were

and the ones who could get a gf, strutted and acted like they were in the mafia or something

it was clearly over

One foreigner called females of my country ( Lithuania ) the most arrogant in the world.
Alcohol consumption ( was number 1 for years in the world )

K1EegXC MVwKm6hLZWPJ4zzvarUtgRI4vazA56II25w

Suicide rates ( was number 1 for years in the world )

800px Suicide death rate by sex by country 2014

Last edited: