Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Slavpill] Watch this video if you think Slavs are white. JFL if you think JBW applies for Slavs

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Timestamped

There are slavcels captured in a slavwar. How the hell are these people "white"? Truecel after truecel, and they all look ethnic. If someone said these were captured Syrian rebels, you would believe him. Height is the only thing going for them.

Slavs from the Balkans aren't white but most white-passing slavs live in the North ( Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Baltics, Western Russia. ).

Another one, this time bosniakcels. Only the guy in the end is white, all others look like some Afghans and Arabs

"Slavs are white bro, just be Slav bro"

ottoman mutt pill is brutal bro

In the balkans we imagine "white" as in nordic or wasp. We are completely aware that serbs look like turks.

In the balkans we imagine "white" as in nordic or wasp.

White = Nordic/Germanic/Anglo

White race = Anglo concept for Westerners

Slavs have absolutely zero to do with white race

@FinnCel thoughts?

Chechens are about as white as the Turks.

By white you mean Western European right? Because white/caucasian include Slavs, Middle Easterners, North Africans and even North Indians too.

Looks like south/southern slavs to me. Very southern.

In the balkans we imagine "white" as in nordic or wasp. We are completely aware that serbs look like turks.
Serbs kebabremoversbtw

KEK most of the ottoman sultans were half serbs though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ottoman mutts are legit bro

Those who in 2020 still cope with this "Slavic Pill" nonsense are a special kind of retarded.

Attachments

• West.png
    West.png
    716.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Balkan slavs are more ethnic looking, but other slavs mogs medcels like me out of the water in whiteness

Balkan slavs are more ethnic looking, but other slavs mogs medcels like me out of the water in whiteness

I find Mediterraneans to be good looking. They are European after all.

Attachments

• ItalianStudents.jpg
    ItalianStudents.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 228
I find Mediterraneans to be good looking. They are European after all.
The females always bleach their hair and use massive fake up to appear more white.While males are often swarthy outside of maybe Lombardy and will probably get bald in their 20s because of african genes

Mogs me from Bihac to Petrovac village

Who are you and @Teutonic Knight working for this the question.

Could it perhaps be the George Soros Open Society Foundation?

Why would Soros want slavpillers lol? Soros wants Slavs to think they're white so that they can become good white liberals. He doesn't want anti-Western slavpillers who are aware of the bitter reality of Eastern Europe.

When people say slave they are referring to polish, Moscow, so on. Not Arabs or Mongolians.

Slavs still mog me because I’m ricecel.

This video is actually really sad

Soldiers during war generally look less white than they are due to the sun and dirt and what have you.

Here's what teenagers in Belgrade look like:
maturanti-2-1200x800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back