Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[slavpill] slavs, is this true?

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
IMG 1254

@AsakuraHao

more like crazy delusional women domestic dictator and weak bluepilled betabux father who started abusing alcohol

wr-960.webp

there's a lot of single moms out there as well, they ruin kids, especially boys.
Very cruel, I watched a documentary where the single child were brought into prostitution and those are are socially outcasted by people. :feelscry:

They are either femboys or thugmaxxed ogres there is nothing in between for slavic men also slavic toilets are overrated

Slavic foids are the biggest toxic masculinity pushers. No one ever is enough of a man for them.

They are either femboys or thugmaxxed ogres there is nothing in between for slavic men also slavic toilets are overrated
True, women tend to prefer the thugmaxxed ones, average Slavic girl look like troons Jfl. Bad Ageing genetics too. I prefer Arab girls more

it's a prostitute and a cuck who pays for her plastic surgery. not that hard to grasp

Very cruel, I watched a documentary where the single child were brought into prostitution and those are are socially outcasted by people. :feelscry:
Why did you change your pfp it was one of the best pfps on the forum kek

True, women tend to prefer the thugmaxxed ones, average Slavic girl look like troons Jfl. Bad Ageing genetics too. I prefer Arab girls more
Arab foids are my 3rd favorite foids after med Foids and German Foids

Slavic foids are the biggest toxic masculinity pushers. No one ever is enough of a man for them.
But they themselves can very differ from an ideal of 'traditional woman'.

But they themselves can very differ from an ideal of 'traditional woman'.
There is no trad women, they are all whores, they would spread their legs when they see money. That’s all. Applies to all race of women.

in my case dad was slim and mom fat

nevER heard of Russian femboys before