Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill slavpill and blondpill ( women prefer dark chads )

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
screenshot_109-png.562213

screenshot_110-png.562215

screenshot_111-png.562217

screenshot_112-png.562218

screenshot_113-png.562219

screenshot_114-png.562220

screenshot_115-png.562221

slavpill :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
italian men have biggest smv in world after them spaniards, darker anglos and koreans

@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@JoeBruhcel
@trying to ascend( med slayer )

None of the pics are showing.

Screenshot 109
Screenshot 110
Screenshot 111
Screenshot 112
Screenshot 113
Screenshot 114
Screenshot 115

Italian men are one of the ugliest in europe, also one of the shortest.

The only area they outstand in is when it comes to chads, italian chads do have one of the highest SMV
COPE

Attachments

• Screenshot_116.png
    Screenshot_116.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 56
Yeah, I used to cringe at nordicists talking about their "pretty blonde hair" and how "Aryans they are", but light blonde hair in men looks pretty gay. It looks feminine. The best look for White men, in my not so humble opinion, is having fair skin and dark hair. Most European leaders had brown hair of all shades. Blonde hair is overrated.

Yeah, I used to cringe at nordicists talking about their "pretty blonde hair" and how "Aryans they are", but light blonde hair in men looks pretty gay. It looks feminine. The best look for White men, in my not so humble opinion, is having fair skin and dark hair. Most European leaders had brown hair of all shades. Blonde hair is overrated.
it's not overrated when it isn't rated

it's not overrated when it isn't rated
What do you mean, "it isn't rated"? You can see many nordicists in online European communities boasting about their hair color.

What do you mean, "it isn't rated"? You can see many nordicists in online European communities boasting about their hair color.
them yes, but women think otherwise

Can you give link to the video?

Different color of Chads, i would say for whites light to medium skin, with medium to dark hair and brows mixed with light eyes has the highest smv.