Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slavic women are the worst women in the world

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Asians are probably worse, tbh. American women are also up there.

Muh trad wife
Jfl

High IQ

They are demons from hell who will suck you dry and then discard the corpse.

It would be perfect for me, the foid can keep her small money as her pocket money. But a Russian girl accepts the man only if he is good looking. Otherwise there would be a possibility to ascend for incels.

They look like angels from outside but they carry demons inside.

They are all soulless materialistic whores.

[UWSL]"My money is my money, your money is our money"[/UWSL]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_ldDG_X0Ic&t=26s

Many innocent men were victims of their spamming.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6dn4g4UCw

They are literally niggers of the west.

A Slavic foid is a Nigerian scammer with a white skin and a hole between his legs.

One of my co-workers was married to a Ukrainian foid. She ran up his credit card with $25K+ of frivolous purchases, accused him off being "abusive" (he's a very nice guy, certainly not the "abusive" type), and then divorced him and took their kid. Be also told me that he had suspicions that she was having an affair.

This myth of the "angelic EE woman" needs to be laid to rest- they are far closer to demons than angels.:feelsdevil: What makes them so dangerous is that they are much more cunning than Western foids :feelsjuice:

So you mean they're literally the Gold Digger Succubus personified?
Whatever, AWALT for that matter.

What's wrong with being materialistic?

Slavic women are only good for a night, not for a foking eternity.

Slavic countries are kinda poor. So, what did you expect?

far right trad niggas on suicide watch :dab:
Slavic countries are kinda poor. So, what did you expect?
"NOOO BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MUH TRAD EATSERN EURO QUEEN ? TRAD ORTHO DOX CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Problem is that those skanks are a hardcore feminists as well. They preach "equality" but demand supremacy. None of them sit home and take care of the household like women did back in the 50's, yet they want the husband to still act like a breadwinner.

Does the husband have a delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner cooked for him waiting on the table? Are all his clothes washed and neatly folded? Is his room cleaned? Bitch, no more fucking restaurants and housekeepers. You're cooking and you're cleaning. YOU. Only then you'll get some of his salary.

On the other hand, this is not something new. For decades I been arguing with bluepilled idiots about Ukrainian women, yet they all refuse to listen. And in 2021 I still hear the same old "Bruh I'm going to Ukraine for loyal beautiful wife lmao" bullshit like a broken record. Those retards deserve to be scammed.

Being an short ugly autistic ricecel, I don't trust foids in general.

I know what they think of me.

This applies to foids literally everywhere not just slavs.
Pretty, ugly, fit, landwhale, black, brown, yellow, red, white, they all think like that.