Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Slavic toilet asked for the way, then ignored me

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday I came home from the metro coming from another big city, there was a Slavic toilet speaking Slavic on the phone with a female friend of hers, then she suddenly asked me where to find a certain road, I told her (in English) which bus she had to take (coincidentally the same as mine).

Later on the bus we were near her stop but she was still loudly on the phone speaking Slavic (toilets can literally talk on the phone 24/7 if their batteries didn't need recharging), I kept reaching out to her repeatedly but like a ghost she ignored me. A short bald older Brown man asked why I was trying to talk to her and I explained what happened earlier, he had a blonde haired blue eyed wife (similar to the Slavic Becky but older), he just got up and started tapping on her shoulders saying that this was the name of the street. She angrily said "I know where I need to go".

Later she kept looking around and asked the bus driver where her stop was, he told her that she missed it and with great panic on her face she just started running right where the bus stopped earlier.

In other words, 2 Sub-5 brown men told this Slavic Becky where she needed to stop, she ignored this, asked the Normie White bus driver and got out after paying more for her fare.

If toilets weren't as arrogant as they always are then their lives would be better, but they choose to rather ignore Sub-5's than to actually accept help.

Watching her run out and overpaying actually made me feel better. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Lifefuel whitepilled moment

she thought yall were trying to hit on her

Yeah happens. If you are ugly you're not supposed to talk to women unless they're asking something from you and even then they act cold and arrogant.

Slav toilets are the most arrogant

Stupid fucking cunt

I would love taking revenge on some poor ass Ukrainian toilet refugee who needs a sugar daddy

I would love taking revenge on some poor ass Ukrainian toilet refugee who needs a sugar daddy
JFL when you think about the thousands of Ukrainian NazicopERs who are dying for Jew disciple Zelenskyy.

Just Slav things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I used to be a bus cuck during my teenage years.

I hated it precisely because of the general tense "attitude" of people in public transport, especially foids who behave like everyone around is a creep or their inferior.

The only decent people in public transports tend to be older people who weren't raised in our age of "progress", and by decent I mean providing the bare minimum of humanity : saying hello, not talking loudly on their phone, not being loud, not looking at everyone like they're creep, etc.