Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Slaves by definition.

M

Mystic

Major
★★★
We're slaves by definition. You must collect money or society can take your house right from under you, if you don't give offerings to your masters. either that or you will be caged for the thousands of other little things society FORCES you to do, which requires money aka you MUST work.

Living free is illegal in 99% of the world excluding deep wilderness if (no one finds you.) Homelessness is not an option.

We should fucking DEMAND the right to homestead in our OWN fucking houses.

Keep running on your rat wheels and buying shiny things...... I fucking hate humanity. willingly slaves, willingly bitches, willingly cucks.
Fuck you all! except other incels that get it. I couldnt wish for a worse fate for humanity in general.

We're slaves in a many more ways than that but your certainly right on this topic

That's capitalism for you.

You got that right. Tbh out of all the others i'd choose to meet you in person. I can tell by the way you write you're not a push over. Need more like you in this world.
Thanks for the compliment, but for all my talk I'm just as inconsequential and hapless as everyone else without power. It's a long road but I'll make my escape sometime in the foreseeable future and free myself of this crooked system and my curse as well

literally by definition
Thanks for the compliment, but for all my talk I'm just as inconsequential and hapless as everyone else without power. It's a long road but I'll make my escape sometime in the foreseeable future and free myself of this crooked system and my curse as well
No problem. As useless as it is you have my respect.

I was legit raging when i wrote this ngl. I appreciate you all giving me a little validation we all know we need it.

Wagecucking has ended me.

Housing should be a human right

Housing should be a human right
View attachment 117513
If i could just be left alone by society i could make do.

America is now aiming its sites on Iran. Funny how Iran isn't controlled by a Rothschild central bank :feelswhere:

It's soooo painstakingly obvious what's going on.

Last edited: