Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Slave to the gilette corporation

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
What do you fucks use to shave? I use shitty double blade schick disposable razors and gillette classic red can shaving cream

Last edited:
Double Edged Safety Razor of course.
Buy one, it'll last your whole life, blades are dirt cheap.

The cardridge and disposable razors are made by jews to drain your money and they pollute the enviroment with plastic waste.

What do you fucks use to shave? I use shitty double blade schick disposable razors gillette classic red can shaving cream
You shouldnt use gilette. They made a toxic masculinity ad in the past.
Thats why I dont use their products anymore.

I use some shitty 5 euro razor. I would switch to a safety razor but I cba

Oh they did, did they? Whats a good alternative shaving cream?:feelshehe:

Double Edged Safety Razor of course.
Buy one, it'll last your whole life, blades are dirt cheap.

The cardridge and disposable razors are made by jews to drain your money and they pollute the enviroment with plastic waste.
Any recommendations?

Over for any ricecels or otherwise genetically cursed subhumans only being able to grow sparse amounts of teenager-like facial hair, unable to even mask their receded chins and nonexistent jawlines through a beard such as the usual Soydditors do... :feelsugh:

But yes, shaving is extremely infuriating. :feelsUgh:

I borrow my dad's electric razor that has a trimmer that pops out of the back. Some parts are a bitch to trim because it grows very thick like it's trying to become armor.

Over for any ricecels or otherwise genetically cursed subhumans only being able to grow sparse amounts of teenager-like facial hair, unable to even mask their receded chins and nonexistent jawlines through a beard such as the usual Soydditors do... :feelsugh:

But yes, shaving is extremely infuriating. :feelsUgh:
Im rice without those problems :feelsokman:

Noted, thx GrAY
no problem.
next time you buy something shaving related look at the back of the package or look up the company beforehand.
They probably have smaller companies under their control you know. So you might buy Gillette without even knowing it.
They are very sneaky and deceitful, those bastards.

Oh they did, did they? Whats a good alternative shaving cream?:feelshehe:
Yes they did and I've not used their products since. I used to. Now I use a cheap 5 blade generic make which is just as good or better.

I mix bar soap with lube for a nice smooth shave.

I use an electric razor then finish the job with a disposable gilette razor

Yes they did and I've not used their products since. I used to. Now I use a cheap 5 blade generic make which is just as good or better.

I mix bar soap with lube for a nice smooth shave.
Its great to see some men on here still have some self-respect.

I use an electric razor then finish the job with a disposable gilette razor
Ok GrAY, take heed from your fellow GrAYcel here. He even educated my ass mang

no problem.
next time you buy something shaving related look at the back of the package or look up the company beforehand.
They probably have smaller companies under their control you know. So you might buy Gillette without even knowing it.
They are very sneaky and deceitful, those bastards.
Thats what (((they))) do GrAYmang

Dollar Shave Club and Harry's.

Any recommendations?
The razors themselves are so simple, any model will do the job just fine.
Blades depend on your skin/beard/hair thickness, so you'll have to try a few for yourself.

Dollar Shave Club and Harry's.
Dollar shave club gives money to the rich bluepilled soy sellout low-iq feminist jew Ethan Klein from H3H3 and his jew wife Hila from Israel,
that are continously mocking incels btw, to be promoted on his extremely shitty podcast.
Therefore I suggest looking for an alternative as well.

Local barber. I don't usually shave, only trim.