Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Slave for Chad and Stacy

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
I had a dream where I was Chad and Stacy's slave, and no, not the good kind of slave with the possibility of sex scaps; I'm talking literal bitch. I did things like their laundry, mowed the grass, cleaned the house, etc. They treated me like shit. When I wasn't performing household duties they kept me in a tiny cage, never cleaning it or giving me fresh water. It was a nightmare. They'd bring over their normie friends and they'd sit and make fun of me while throwing shit at me, too. When I was allowed to tag along out in public, I was kept on a leash and whipped if I wasn't haste on their commands. It was so fucking surreal...I hope this isn't the future for us incels, boyos. Because this dream was the ultimate cuckoldry.

It's over.

average incel’s life in 2025

ER your dreams.

This is what foids would prefer tbh.

Fate worse than death right there. Believe it or not there are cucks who get off on that type of treatment and will pay money to experience it.

I had a dream where I was Chad and Stacy's slave, and no, not the good kind of slave with the possibility of sex scaps; I'm talking literal bitch.
It is said our true personality only surfaces in our dreams.

Holy shit.

You're so detached from a real relationship with a woman that you're getting CUCKED IN YOUR DREAMS.

i'm very sorry to tell you this, but

your "dream" was not a dream, you were having a prophetic vision into future. maybe god was speaking to you? maybe it was some other higher being(s)?

anything else you can recall from your vision? the world you saw will give clues as to what time in the future this is.
were you yourself in this dream? or maybe it is a vision of another person's life in the future.