Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Slavcels, what are your thoughts on this YT channel?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/NzgRwg-979I?si=KBdKvt0nFzc2OdKt

Its a YT channel dedicated to Panslavism, I found this by accident some time ago and I used to binge watch those edits.
Do you agree with the general message and the ideas presentented or not?

Tagging all the Slavcels I can think of at the moment:

@edgelordcel
@Ron.Belgrade
@juche necromancer
@Karakol96
@Babica Yaga
@beyondschizo
@RealSchizo
@supersoldier
@Anarcho Nihilist

@WorthlessSlavicShit

it's all bullshit, fake, like how can you really be into it when your women are biggest whores in the world, they fuck with ethnics, niggers, they're the main reason why many so called "slavic" nations have so low birth rates, i think russian birth rate is like 0.8 or something. Also most men in our countries are very easy to brainwash and make them kill each other for ZOG (current meat grinder is perfect example)

Pan-Slavism does not work
It will soon. Ppl will realide that tbd and tkd and tmd must be achieved and we cant do that seperared.

Also we need to return to our ancestral religion, rodonoverysm (slavic paganism)

Christianity is a jewish sect that promotes cuckery and weakness.

it's all bullshit, fake, like how can you really be into it when your women are biggest whores in the world,
Beat em up
they fuck with ethnics, niggers, they're the main reason why many so called "slavic" nations have so low birth rates,
can be reversed with paganism and the removal of christianity and jews
i think russian birth rate is like 0.8 or something. Also most men in our countries are very easy to brainwash and make them kill each other for ZOG (current meat grinder is perfect example)
Tkd and we all good

it's all bullshit, fake, like how can you really be into it when your women are biggest whores in the world, they fuck with ethnics, niggers, they're the main reason why many so called "slavic" nations have so low birth rates, i think russian birth rate is like 0.8 or something. Also most men in our countries are very easy to brainwash and make them kill each other for ZOG (current meat grinder is perfect example)
Thats very true most of the slavic foids are fucking manipulative whores.

modern electronic as background music
FR39lKPWYAAKvuq

It will soon. Ppl will realide that tbd and tkd and tmd must be achieved and we cant do that seperared.

Also we need to return to our ancestral religion, rodonoverysm (slavic paganism)

Christianity is a jewish sect that promotes cuckery and weakness.
And how its gonna happen when the jews make you kill each other ?

What if there is a way to reverse the damage? What would you do if you were the leader of your country and people?

yes it's true, like typical "if you get hit, turn the other cheek"
It really does, ive seen white kids get brainwashed by chriscuckery so hard, they would insult NS people and say " turn to christ, stop sinning"

Christianity destroyed europe, it destroyed the roman empire etc.

What if there is a way to reverse the damage? What would you do if you were the leader of your country and people?
1) Take away all Russian women's freedoms. I think it's seriously hurting the birth rate and allows others nations to replace/outnumber Russians.
2) Deport immigrants/sterilize all of them.
3) Remove Jews from any position of power/influence
4) Revoke the citizenship of central Asian/Armenian/Azerbaijani immigrants who's gotten a citizenship in the last 30 years
5) Elimination of all diasporas (ethnic organized crime basically)
6) Somehow eradicate Western culture
7) Take down on caucasus thugs, or segregate them from the rest.

there could be more measures

Last edited:
1) To take away all the capital from the Jews in favor of the state, that is, the nationalization of all the economic assets of the Jewish oligarchs. 2) The demolition of all monuments to Lenin and monuments to communism in general + the return of the names of old streets and cities that were before 1917. 3) The abolition of all the rights of foids to any education except for the 4th grade of school, just so that they can read and write and their total expulsion from the labor market. 4) The prohibition of modern western culture and the introduction of an information iron curtain.

1) Take away all Russian women's freedoms. I think it's seriously hurting the birth rate and allows others nations to replace/outnumber Russians.
2) Deport immigrants/sterilize all of them.
3) Remove Jews from any position of power/influence
4) Revoke the citizenship of central Asian/Armenian/Azerbaijani immigrants who's gotten a citizenship in the last 30 years
5) Elimination of all diasporas (ethnic organized crime basically)
6) Somehow eradicate Western culture
7) Take down on caucasus thugs, or segregate them from the rest.

there could be more measures
Sounds good. I think that could technically work. The diasporas need to be kept sepparated from the ethnic Russians and yes Western culture needs to go

I'm only about 50% slav but rather than panslavism I advocate for panbalkanism

So you would want to have a union of not only Balkan Slavs but also Albanians and Turks?

So you would want to have a union of not only Balkan Slavs but also Albanians and Turks?
Switch Greeks with Turks and add in Romania and Moldova. Turks aren't balkaners anyways

That makes more sense tbh. Much lower overall differences between those countries than between all Slavic countries, plus more shared history.