Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Slavcels, what are your thoughts on Panslavism?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Panslavism is the idea of uniting all Slavic countries under one Union. What do you think about the idea and do you think it could in a way be the solution to inceldom in Slavic countries?

@juche necromancer @edgelordcel @Ron.Belgrade @Gorogorogoro-chan @WorthlessSlavicShit @UnderdevelopedSlav @Mecoja

panslavism is a fake ass idea only made up by russians to subdue all other slavic nations under their rule so I hate the idea

and never would I want to share a country with fucking nigger russians or serbians

panslavism is a fake ass idea only made up by russians to subdue all other slavic nations under their rule so I hate the idea
and never would I want to share a country with fucking nigger russians or serbians
Stop being a race traitor. Quit out of NATO and join Russia. Stop fighting amongst yourself and unite to form greater USSR and rape all the non-Slavic white colonizers like in WW2

Only you Slavs are the real and most supreme whites.

Maybe there could be a way to do it right. Have you heard of the Interslavic language? Maybe we could make that the official language of the Union while still maintaining our native languages. Now Im not sure what else could we do but that would be one of the steps for sure. The problem is that most Slavs had many conflicts with eachother. And we all know who is behind this...

Slavs are more of a linguistic group then an ethnic one, Poles have non slavic admixture same with Russians Czechs Ukrainians etc Southern Slavs don't really even have any Slavic blood at all, Croats are Dinaric and simmilar to Northern Italians.

Maybe there could be a way to do it right. Have you heard of the Interslavic language? Maybe we could make that the official language of the Union while still maintaining our native languages. Now Im not sure what else could we do but that would be one of the steps for sure. The problem is that most Slavs had many conflicts with eachother. And we all know who is behind this...
There was a little project like that called yugoslavia, it ended with ethnic cleansings and genocides so thats your slavic unity

There was a little project like that called yugoslavia, it ended with ethnic cleansings and genocides so thats your slavic unity
Join Russia then

Stop being a race traitor. Quit out of NATO and join Russia. Stop fighting amongst yourself and unite to form greater USSR and rape all the non-Slavic white colonizers like in WW2

Only you Slavs are the real and most supreme whites.
stop being a race traitor by leaving white mans alliances and joining steppe niggers poor ass fucked up system? fuck you curry we dont want to live like you do in your shithole

stop being a race traitor by leaving white mans alliances and joining steppe niggers poor ass fucked up system? fuck you curry we dont want to live like you do in your shithole
I swear to god if I had you in front of me right now you would've got beaten up for that you nigger
JFL why did you get that pissed off because of me? :feelshaha:

But why don't you like Russia? They are fighting for Slavs against the west and Jews

Slavs don't like other Slavs, that's something that Yugoslavia taught us, that's something that the current Russo-Ukrainian war is teaching us.

Slavs don't like other Slavs, that's something that Yugoslavia taught us, that's something that the current Russo-Ukrainian war is teaching us.
Slavs need to stop hating each other and unite to kill rest of the non-Slavic "whites"

I know, but at first it was allright until later on. It doesn't look like it would work but it would be nice if it did

Mudslime sandn*gger takeover time .

Jewboi dont like.

IMG 5073
IMG 5069

IMG 5058
IMG 5052

@To koniec @Incline @Copexodius Maximus thots?

I want this to become a reality, only Slavs are real and most superior whites

@supersoldier @slavcel11 @NorthernWind

JFL why did you get that pissed off because of me? :feelshaha:

But why don't you like Russia? They are fighting for Slavs against the west and Jews
no, because my parents lived in a shithole country, beaten up and enslaved by fucking nigger russians, and only 35 years ago we got freed from their nigger rule and I would like to kill every single one of them for that you fucking curry

no, because my parents lived in a shithole country, beaten up and enslaved by fucking nigger russians, and only 35 years ago we got freed from their nigger rule and I would like to kill every single one of them for that you fucking curry
Not all Russians are like that, you seem to have misunderstood them :feelsbadman:

What type of Slav are you?

I know, but at first it was allright until later on. It doesn't look like it would work but it would be nice if it did
It was not alright, its all based on one nation enslaving others yugoslavia was serbians enslaving all others and panslavism is russians enslaving all others, all russian influence in poland gave us was pain, poverty, rape and niggery so I will never allow that to happen and 99% of poles, czechs, slovaks, croatians etc. agree

Not all Russians are like that, you seem to have misunderstood them :feelsbadman:

If I ever get to see you in person you are getting beat up you nigger

I hope you get robbed and raped in your shithole india

Why do you hate me? I just wish for Slavic unity and Global Slavic Rule :feelsbadman:
You don't seem to understand the history of Slavs that is why he is pissed...

Why do Slavs hate and fight each other in wars instead of uniting to kill all the non-Slavic whites? They are they real enemies not your fellow Slavs

Why do Slavs hate and fight each other in wars instead of uniting to kill all the non-Slavic whites? They are they real enemies not your fellow Slavs
Why do you think Slavs should hate non slavic whites?

Slavs hate each other. Putting Bosnians, Serbs and Croats together is a recipe for disaster.

history is one thing (my ancestors were discriminated and killed by nigger russians) but disrespecting the hell that my parents had to go through is another, for disrespecting family one is owed a solid beating here, he is lucky we will never meet in person

Because in group bias?
What about in group bias to other Europeans, why side with shithole Russia over civilized Europeans?
Also because they are richer
Most Europeans aren't rich I won't hate them for having more money then me
and steal your woman
Who cares? Slavic women are overrated in terms of looks and are the most evil and whorish European women, they have dogshit personalities even compared to women in general, Any man who enters a long term relationship with one is an idiot.

I Don't get the obsession with slav foids on this forum

Swedish, German, Austrian, French Spanish women mog Slavic women into oblivion, the only European foids that Slav foids mog are Balkan foids, British foids and Arab looking med foids.

Panslavism is the idea of uniting all Slavic countries under one Union. What do you think about the idea and do you think it could in a way be the solution to inceldom in Slavic countries?

@juche necromancer @edgelordcel @Ron.Belgrade @Gorogorogoro-chan @WorthlessSlavicShit @UnderdevelopedSlav @Mecoja
Slavs hate each other too much for that ever to come true.

history is one thing (my ancestors were discriminated and killed by nigger russians) but disrespecting the hell that my parents had to go through is another, for disrespecting family one is owed a solid beating here, he is lucky we will never meet in person
Didn't mean to disrespect. Sorry if I offended you :feelsbadman: Maybe that was in USSR, I am assuming it won't be the case in Russia today
What about in group bias to other Europeans, why side with shithole Russia over civilized Europeans?
Because other whites see Slavs as second class. At least Russian see you as one of themselves
Most Europeans aren't rich I won't hate them for having more money then me
No WE is Richer than EE

Who cares? Slavic women are overrated in terms of looks and are the most evil and whorish European women, they have dogshit personalities even compared to women in general, Any man who enters a long term relationship with one is an idiot.

I Don't get the obsession with slav foids on this forum

Swedish, German, Austrian, French Spanish women mog Slavic women into oblivion, the only European foids that Slav foids mog are Balkan foids, British foids and Arab looking med foids.
Yeah but they are still your woman. WE cumskins out marry 3x more EE foids than other way around

doesnt make sense since Russia is like maybe 50% slavic nowadays (judeo-bolshevics killed 10kk slavs)

WE cumskins out marry 3x more EE foids than other way around
cumskins have 0 smv in EE JFL. Obv nordcucks and germcucks are used as a betabuxx tool.

I live in 4th the biggest city in Poland and ive never seen a germcucks/nordcuck/br*ttcuck with a slav toilet. Im not a rotter tho

Last edited:
cumskins have 0 smv in EE JFL. Obv nordcucks and germcucks are used as a betabuxx.

I live in 4th the biggest city in Poland and ive never seen a germcucks/nordcuck/br*ttcuck with a slav toilet. Im not a rotter tho
najebani brytole atakuja tylko krakow i gdansk? nie chce mi sie wierzyc ze p0lki nie leca na bogatych najebanych 20 letnich brytoli ktorzy przylecieli do wroclawia ryanairem za 20euro

@WorthlessSlavicShit Brutal, I didn't know you Slavs hated each other this much

Because other whites see Slavs as second class. At least Russian see you as one of themselves
The bad reputation is mostly caused by our own behavior alot of Polaks and Ruskis in Germany/UK behave like shit, they don't learn the language they leech of welfare, and a lot are also the typical ugly alcoholics with bloated faces, not all polaks behave like this obviously but it causes a very negative reputation.
No WE is Richer than EE
Richer doesn't mean rich it's not like every western European is a millionaire.
Yeah but they are still your woman
Normie's women, I'm a NEET outcast.
WE cumskins out marry 3x more EE foids than other way around
Yeah ik and it's not surprising at all.

najebani brytole atakuja tylko krakow i gdansk? nie chce mi sie wierzyc ze p0lki nie leca na bogatych najebanych 20 letnich brytoli ktorzy przylecieli do wroclawia ryanairem za 20euro
> bogatych
> betabuxxing w czystej postaci, mordo

The bad reputation is mostly caused by our own behavior alot of Polaks and Ruskis in Germany/UK behave like shit, they don't learn the language they leech of welfare, and a lot are also the typical ugly alcoholics with bloated faces, not all polaks behave like this obviously but it causes a very negative reputation.
Stockholm syndrome. Why do you Slavs keep seeking validation from self-castrating tranny cumskins?

Stop blaming yourself, they are unreasonably racist to you Slavs
Richer doesn't mean rich it's not like every western European is a millionaire.
But on average WE person is richer than EE person
Normie's women, I'm a NEET outcast.
Yeah ik and it's not surprising at all.
We need to do something about it, you can't let that keep happening

@turbocuckcel_7000

Its spirit is still alive in my heart :feelsbadman:
xdd dalit go educate yourself

USSR killed 10kk white Russians and >=80% of USSR creators and administartions was kike

Last edited:
I support gathering all slavs together and gassing them

USSR helped India when we were at our worst. I though they were good guys, no?
obv cuz they struggle with aryanistan, based high T Afghans couldnt let their countries to be take over by jews

brahmins couldnt do shit esp with the fact pakistan turned into dysgenic states of israel so ussr had to find an allie and indios were ideal for these purposes