Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Slavcels, how do you slav squat?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I've been trying to pull this off but I fall on my ass every time. Do you need to be fit for this? Do any slavcels have any tips? Thanks in advance.

I've been trying to pull this off but I fall on my ass every time. Do you need to be fit for this? Do any slavcels have any tips? Thanks in advance.
No i'm fat fuck but i do it and don't fall on my ass.
Also; i'm not slav tbh.
Exercise your legs ngl.

Dunno why people call it slav squat lol,we doing it more common here in my country. I remember tot squat for 5 hours. Tbh I do squat for two hours in toilet

Dunno why people call it slav squat lol,we doing it more common here in my country. I remember tot squat for 5 hours. Tbh I do squat for two hours in toilet
People do it all over the world tbh, africa, Afghanistan, pak etc

To OP lose weight and be more flexible.

People do it all over the world tbh, africa, Afghanistan, pak etc

To OP lose weight and be more flexible.
Not all over world,but generally in Eastern countries including Eastern europe

I need to Slav squat sometimes just because my knees are so beat up from gymceling all of these years. It gives me some relief for a bit.

Yes man. Eastern countries plus some african ones
yes bro.Squat toilet founded by Turks,used by Indians etc that's why it is common in east. it is so comfortable to squat,better than sitting over your ass tbh

yes bro.Squat toilet founded by Turks,used by Indians etc that's why it is common in east. it is so comfortable to squat,better than sitting over your ass tbh
Source?

Source for your claim of the Turks founding the squatting toilet.
It developed by many eastern cultures,but Turks brought it to europe that's what i meant

I am a slavcel. It's fucking easy. It's so easy I can't even explain it.

It developed by many eastern cultures,but Turks brought it to europe that's what i meant

I see. That could very well be true.

Both feet completely on the ground is the right way. You pull your body down and adjust your feet and knees to balancemax. Don't squat like L from Death Note.

Look up slav squat images, channel your nner slav and try it.

I'm not elastic nor fit, so I guess I'm doomed to squat like western spy :cryfeels:

It's like a regular squat you do at the gym, but instead of doing a rep you just stay at the bottom position. Heels have to keep touching the ground. You can also use your hands for balance by placing them in front of you between your knees.

Memes aside, I've never seen anyone do the slav squat in Croatia. It's an eastern Slav lower class thing.