Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slavcel tries to rape cow while SEAmaxxing and gets obliterated

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

This happened in Thailand, which means he must have been trying to SEAmaxx and failed. Thus resorting to fucking a cow out of desperation, but instead got btfo.

He tried the jeet special and failed

What Slavpill and "trust me bro, SEAmaxxing is the answer," do to a mofo:worryfeels::shock::feelshaha:.

The jeets fucked cows for years and became professionals at it. He tried to fuck cows without any training, nor having jeet blood to have natural knowledge.

The jeets fucked cows for years and became professionals at it. He tried to fuck cows without any training, nor having jeet blood to have natural knowledge.
That was his mistake

@AsakuraHao taking currymaxxing too seriously.

Slavs are like white niggers

and he mogs me :feelsrope:

looks like that cow came with a "surprise", can never relax in thailand

Last edited:
the cow was chad only

Fucking zoophile got what he deserved

Even cows won’t let you ascend. Brutal trvthpill……..

if it wouldve been the truth, slavs shouldve had the highest smv in the world alongside with neg...
Funny GIF

What Slavpill and "trust me bro, SEAmaxxing is the answer," do to a mofo:worryfeels::shock::feelshaha:.
@AsakuraHao taking currymaxxing too seriously.
Come on man. This could have been any race not just Slav :feelsseriously:

@supersoldier, Look at this!

this retard either drunk or on drugs

Definition of incel

smh, how u know he tried SEAmaxxing tbh, just randomly guessing at this point
Why else is a man who is desperately trying to fuck a cow possibly doing in that country? It is a guess, but it is an educated guess, which in science is called a hypothesis.

I wonder if the slavcel was from MosCOW.

Why else is a man who is desperately trying to fuck a cow possibly doing in that country? It is a guess, but it is an educated guess, which in science is called a hypothesis.
i dont think the type of ppl that fck a cow would wanna fck foids tbh

Come on man. This could have been any race not just Slav :feelsseriously:

True, but why not go with the flow and have some fun doing so:feelshmm:.

smh, how u know he tried SEAmaxxing tbh, just randomly guessing at this point
I was just going with what the title said:feelshaha:, and promoting my "ideology" while I was at it:feelshehe:.

I always thought it was a form of desperation. Except for females and the dog/horse pill

You put the wrong link buddy boyo
It's exactly the RIGHT link leading to the RIGHT place, i actually knew what i was doing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This dude is like me fr except I wouldnt fuck a cow JFL

This happened in Thailand, which means he must have been trying to SEAmaxx and failed. Thus resorting to fucking a cow out of desperation, but instead got btfo.
I have no words. Genuinely one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.

A Russian tourist who was gored while allegedly trying to rape a cow after he was dumped by his girlfriend now faces being conscripted to fight for Putin against Ukraine.

A Russian tourist who was gored while allegedly trying to rape a cow after he was dumped by his girlfriend now faces being conscripted to fight for Putin against Ukraine.
I have never read a paragraph more clown world than this