Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Slav women are just as subhuman as Slav men

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Given the same height and body fat %, a western foid will fog a Slav foid in 9 out of 10 cases. Most Slav women have wider, flatter face, narrow temple area and a flat occiput just like their male counterparts. Not to mention the fact that Slav countries are poor so Slav foids tend to have worst nutrition, basic care and style than western foids.

Western incels praise Slav women simply because they’re supposed to be “more traditional” and “easier to get”. Deep down they just look down upon them as much as they look down upon Slav men.

90% of women would not do well on Tinder given a gender swap. Its hypocrisy for anyone to blame men for anything when most women are as subhuman if not more than men if you remove the halo.

I would choose Slav foid over a curry foid anytime anyday.

slavs are perfect slaves
low iq and vodkamaxxed

Western incels praise Slav women simply because they’re supposed to be “more traditional” and “easier to get”. Deep down they just look down upon them as much as they look down upon Slav men.
The "Trad slavic foid" is an online myth. They are just as big of sluts as Western foids. The same applies to Latin American and Asian foids.

Cope, Russians are about the best looking white women.

Cope, Russians are about the best looking white women.
Cope. Any internationally renown Russian foids in Hollywood, Victoria’ secret or on insta? Bet you don’t find many. In addition they age even worse than western bitches lmao
1F4DAF08 BCC6 44A0 9F8C 9517CAE1BF34

Nobody praises curries. We are the worst of the worst:lul::lul:
Curry foids are a myth tbh. You often hear people cope about rice or slav foids for being “more feminine” “ideal wives” but you never heard such comments about curries

Curry foids are a myth tbh. You often hear people cope about rice or slav foids for being “more feminine” “ideal wives” but you never heard such comments about curries
You can't expect any modern foid to be an ideal or traditional wife regardless of race and nationality tbh.

Why do you hate slavs so much? I'm just curious.

Why do you hate slavs so much? I'm just curious.
My father’s family have subhuman Slav features which is why I’m incel. If my mom had married a guy with German pheno I’d be a normie at least.

foids are subhuman piece of shits. its men who find reasons to see her as attractive.

Water is wet, I guess. But it's strange if that's not obvious to someone.

Don't know. When I read news and see the photos of Western celebs ( females ), they are too masculine and unattractive for me. I just think, wtf, how can you be an actress, model or singer if you're ugly?

Russians and Slavs aren’t inherently of poor genetic material, but given their setting and circumstances they’re essentially just wasting away all their gene potential into a war and poverty ridden urban ghetto