Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Slav war is a psyop to distribute slavwhores among others

Yeah, Russia tried to join NATO in the 90s but the West threw a tantrum, now they're turning to China for support. They are allies because of a shared enemy + there is tons of natural resources they can exploit and China's goods to trade with, especially because China doesn't have much fuel of its own. Outside of this it doesn't make much sense for them to be allies, China lost so much land to Russia during the Century of Humiliation.
Russo-chinese "shared economy" is moscovites buying cutting fluids from the EU through Hong Kong to evade sanctions
The West is the only place on Earth that has modern machinery and technology lol, third world losers just get sloppy seconds

true but lots of east asians, curries, middle easterns and african blacks have money and as an ethnic you shouldn't be against racemixxing since whites racemixx way higher than us.
White population is declining, white woman are more scarce than white men so polluting white women is worse than white men polluting ethic foids

White population is declining, white woman are more scarce than white men so polluting white women is worse than white men polluting ethic foids
white men are going to make the whole white race mutt anyway so they can escape inceldom.
there will be nothing called race in the future.
ethnics will stop existing due to low birth rates and shitty living standards + women want to jbwmaxx +low water resources in africa and the middle east.
asia will be all hapa and all ricecels and east asian men going to die incels.
white countries will be mullatto and hapa aswell.
not the fault of ethnic males, we rarely racemixx anyway but if whites want to destroy the concept of race and make it a UNIrace then i can give a hand ( or a dick).
if white men want to save the white race they could enslave white women and breed with them but if they don't then good looking and rich ethnics will spread their seeds in the white race.

Last edited:
white men are going to make the whole white race mutt anyway so they can escape inceldom.
ethnics will stop existing due to low birth rates and shitty living standards + women want to jbwmaxx +low water resources in africa and the middle east.
not the fault of ethnic males, we rarely racemixx anyway but if whites want to destroy the concept of race and make it a UNIrace then i can give a hand ( or a dick).
if white men want to save the white race they could enslave white women and breed with them but if they don't then good looking and rich ethnics will spread their seeds in the white race.
Well I want to enslave white women as well. Or I at least want to impregnate a HAPA foid to get babies that are mostly white with only a hint of Asian in them.

@wereq thoughts on white man with HAPA foids? Cleaning up the mess?

Well I want to enslave white women as well. Or I at least want to impregnate a HAPA foid to get babies that are mostly white with only a hint of Asian in them.

@wereq thoughts on white man with HAPA foids? Cleaning up the mess?
and i want a slav whore as well. i have green eyes and brown hair with a bit of red and i want my kids to have blue and blonde, we have a deal, sir.

and i want a slav whore as well. i have green eyes and brown hair with a bit of red and i want my kids to have blue and blonde, we have a deal sir.
Green eyes? Those are the rarest on Earth. Mogs me I have hazel.

What’s so important about blonde hair for men though?

What’s so important about blonde hair for men though?
blonde on men isn't the best but if you have dirty blonde then it's better than brown.
for females it's always blonde that is preferred by males but the opposite for males since it's a sign of femininity.
2f4

stats say that white women like dark whites with tanned skin like Spanish, Greeks and south euro over north euro with pale skin and very light eyes and hair.
the opposite applies for ethnic women.
really explains why white women go for sex (romance) tourism in south euro and not in the north.

Lets see how Russians react to this crap.
Unlikely to have an issue with it. In many street interviews I've seen, Russians call the Chinese their "friends"/allies.

If Russian soldiers are based, they would desert the battle field in masses(This what I would have done, f*ck putin).
Fuck any leader who sends young men to die in wars.

blonde on men isn't the best but if you have dirty blonde then it's better than brown.
for females it's always blonde that is preferred by males but the opposite for males since it's a sign of femininity.
View attachment 827651
stats say that white women like dark whites with tanned skin like Spanish, Greeks and south euro over north euro with pale skin and very light eyes and hair.
really explains why white women go for sex (romance) tourism in south euro and not in the north.
White women still prefer light eyes though don’t they? Or perhaps green/hazel? I can’t imagine preferring brown.

White women still prefer light eyes though don’t they? Or perhaps green/hazel? I can’t imagine preferring brown.
yes, they only want you to be "dark" when it comes to skin (tanned skin and not brown skin) and hair (brown wavy and not brown curly).
eyes aren't really super important but dark blue or light blue or any shades of green will look good on a south euro chad more than brown eyes.

russia is the polar opposite of the US. The US is trying to turn chinks against whites so whites have more enemies

@IceStorm
Also Russia is pro-Muslim aswell , not only pro-Chink
Both Ukraine and Russia are ZOG

@Chudpreet @Murder Mario

Russians being more open to AMWF actually is one of the few traits that makes them likable
Ban race mixing

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Chudpreet

That's what happens when the West treats Russia as a gas station instead of an ally, now China will utilise this situation to steal foids from Russia and gain access to more of their natural resources. Good for them.
That was China's goal in the first place. China's target has been a takeover of Russia ever since the Sino-Soviet split, because that was when even Soviet (Russian) leaders realized that they couldn't control China like Eastern Europe so they would rather become puppets of the Chinese and have their women stolen and their culture slowly desegrated to own the Westoids.

Also Russia is pro-Muslim aswell , not only pro-Chink
Both Ukraine and Russia are ZOG

@Chudpreet @Murder Mario
Russia is insanely pro-Muslim. It has the highest Muslim population in Europe and there is an actual possibility that Ramzan Kadyrov or one of his sons might eventually become the next leader of Russia after Putin dies.

Yeah, Russia tried to join NATO in the 90s but the West threw a tantrum, now they're turning to China for support. They are allies because of a shared enemy + there is tons of natural resources they can exploit and China's goods to trade with, especially because China doesn't have much fuel of its own. Outside of this it doesn't make much sense for them to be allies, China lost so much land to Russia during the Century of Humiliation.
George Robertson, head of NATO in 1999-2003, said, that Putin wanted to join NATO at the beginning of his rule.

The only actual White people I see surviving in the future are Mormons and the Amish. I do believe that whiteness will still exist after genetic engineering becomes affordable and advanced though.

I am however worried about the future of most non-white non-East Asian countries though, because their birth rates are dropping faster than projected and they aren't developed enough to handle the future big population of old people and won't be able to due to the lowered amount of young workers.

View attachment 827651
Actually having blue eyes and blond hair (not dirty blond) is attractive in Southern Europe in general. Nordic HTNs slay in Greece, Italy etc.

Russia is insanely pro-Muslim. It has the highest Muslim population in Europe and there is an actual possibility that Ramzan Kadyrov or one of his sons might eventually become the next leader of Russia after Putin dies.
Russia is not an insanely non-Muslim.
In 1994 Russians send army to Chechnya, preventing the formation of another Muslim criminal state similar to Kosovo.
While the West defended Bosnian Muslims and Albanians from Serbian white Christians.

If anyone doesn't believe me, even Putin himself has said that that he has a positive opinion of Ramzan Kadyrov becoming his successor.

Russia is not an insanely non-Muslim.
In 1994 Russians send army to Chechnya, preventing the formation of another Muslim criminal state similar to Kosovo.
While the West defended Bosnian Muslims and Albanians from Serbian white Christians.

I didnt know there were muslims in russia
Liek 10% of Russia's population is Muslim. It's Tatars and Chechens mostly. They rarely do shit in Russia, they just do jihads in Europe after migrating there.

These Muslims are mostly secular and such numbers are a consequence of historical conquests. They are a part of Russia.
Secular lmao. Last time I checked honor killing is very prevalent and ex-Muslims are disowned and exiled.
Unironically it's Bosnian and Kosovar Muslims who are more secular (although that is changing with Bosnia)

Actually having blue eyes and blond hair (not dirty blond) is attractive in Southern Europe in general. Nordic HTNs slay in Greece, Italy etc.
yeah, sex and romance tourism is probably because south euros have a better romance culture and know how to seduce women. but a bit of a tanned skin is better than having milk white skin when dating white women.

300px-Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif

spanish, greeks and italian are known for romance.
The only actual White people I see surviving in the future are Mormons and the Amish. I do believe that whiteness will still exist after genetic engineering becomes affordable and advanced though.
tbh if genetic engineering becomes real then you will have all ethnics transforming their kids into white blonde aryans.
the word "ethnic" will stop existing since no one want to have shitskin kids.
I am however worried about the future of most non-white non-East Asian countries though, because their birth rates are dropping faster than projected and they aren't developed enough to handle the future big population of old people and won't be able to due to the lowered amount of young workers.
im sure mena countries will have the lowest birth rate in the future. people aren't having kids these days and most of them leave the country and go for euro or other shitholes.
inflation is so high and no one is ready to have kids. wheather is also super hot and water resources are shit.
but east asia is going to suffer 10 times more than any countries in the world. even if noodles don't marry white men they will just stop bredding at all since their self hate is so strong, they don't want monogloid kids.
japan and korea are going to get damaged greatly by low birth rates.
I didnt know there were muslims in russia
muslims in russia make up to more than 10%.
russia is pro islam. they even have their own jihadi soldiers and organisations. some of them are more pro islam than middle easterns themselves.

yeah, sex and romance tourism is probably because south euros have a better romance culture and know how to seduce women. but a bit of a tanned skin is better than having milk white skin when dating white women.

300px-Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif

spanish, greeks and italian are known for romance.
Yeah, but like you said, they still want White men who are just tanned. They don't like Abdelkhamed from India or Sabir and his buddies from Bangladesh. Being tanned is a status symbol especially in Northern Europe as it shows that you're rich anough to travel.
tbh if genetic engineering becomes real then you will have all ethnics transforming their kids into white blonde aryans.
the word "ethnic" will stop existing since no one want to have shitskin kids.
Yeah, basically this. Brown eyes will be the first thing to go extinct when genetic engineering becomes affordable. Black and dark hair in general probably won't go extinct, but the world will never see brown eyed people again.
im sure mena countries will have the lowest birth rate in the future. people aren't having kids these days and most of them leave the country and go for euro or other shitholes.
inflation is so high and no one is ready to have kids. wheather is also super hot and water resources are shit
This. Thailand is pretty much the definition of the middle income trap. I think many countries are headed that way including poor Eastern European countries, although Western Europeans might subsidise them somewhat (I doubt it).
but east asia is going to suffer 10 times more than any countries in the world. even if noodles don't marry white men they will just stop bredding at all since their self hate is so strong.
japan and korea are going to get damaged greatly by low birth rates.
I agree, but couldn't automation help alleviate those problems? Japan is heavily investing in automation, although in order to completely make up for the massive lack of new workers it will have to invest way more.
russia is pro islam. they even have their own jihadi soldiers and organisations. some of them are more pro islam than middle easterns themselves.
Many Chechens fought for ISIS and as "Syrian rebels".

Yeah, but like you said, they still want White men who are just tanned. They don't like Abdelkhamed from India or Sabir and his buddies from Bangladesh. Being tanned is a status symbol especially in Northern Europe as it shows that you're rich anough to travel.
i never said they want brown ethnics, they want DARK whites from south euro. i already said this when i used this pic:
2f4

you can clearly tell the difference between a brown and tanned skin especially in the eye area and bone strucutre, and different colors in different lights.
Yeah, basically this. Brown eyes will be the first thing to go extinct when genetic engineering becomes affordable. Black and dark hair in general probably won't go extinct, but the world will never see brown eyed people again.
that will be good since brown eyes are dominant and they might ruin blue and green eyes aswell when breeding.
if genetic engineering is a thing then new eye colors might be created.
I agree, but couldn't automation help alleviate those problems? Japan is heavily investing in automation, although in order to completely make up for the massive lack of new workers it will have to invest way more.
nah, the problem is that east asians are getting colonised again by white nations but in a very different and more efficient ways.
east asia will become like thailand and east asian men might start taking white cock in the ass after they lose their women.
if the women of your race are getting stolen and you have the power to prevent that but you don't then you're a total cuck.
japan, china and korea are strong nations with good economy especially china rising now. they could stop this JBW bullshit and open a war with the west.
yes, they lost some couple millions noodlewhores but china will be even worse than sandnigger 3rd world shitholes and india in the future if they don't stop noodles from being stolen.
stealing the women of another race isn't just a way to prevent white males from inceldom but it's also a political movement done by europe and america (white nations) to make east asia weaker.
first you steal their women
second, you destroy their birth rate
third, you doom all ricecels to incdeldom, mentall illness and depression making them weaker
fourth, you start spreading homosexuality and troon propaganda for ricecels to turn into troons and chase BWC just like thai males.
fifth, you nuke east asia when there's no real man to protect it. they're all busy taking BWC in the ass.
it's all about who have the pussy.

that will be good since brown eyes are dominant and they might ruin blue and green eyes aswell when breeding.
if genetic engineering is a thing then new eye colors might be created.
Genetic engineering could create anything. The possibilities are nearly endless.
nah, the problem is that east asians are getting colonised again by white nations but in a very different and more efficient ways.
east asia will become like thailand and east asian men might start taking white cock in the ass after they lose their women.
Do you think it will really get this bad?
it's all about who have the pussy.
High IQ take. I read it.

Do you think it will really get this bad?
yes, it's a mental war and women decide who wins and who loses.
some of these men will become cucks and pro AFWM. they will be basically pimps.
some others will start fighting for white men and taking a dick in the ass.
this is probably because EA men are emasculated biologically themselves and have low t. you don't see latinos doing the same.

i learned about all this shit from geomax.me and r/asianmasculanity
some user in that forum said that he fucked a lady boy and they're legit attracted to white men, it's not just a money thing.

ofc that's unless kim yun yin invades all china and japan and south korea.
south korea is going to be the first country that becomes like thai, it's very westernized.

Slavcels are being ditched by their foids for just about every nationality it's a cold world man
Even Putin's daughters don't want slavcels and married out. Brootal.

Yup, everyone knows slavwhores would fuck anything except a slavman so globo faggotss like zelensky probably wanted to redistribute the whores so chang and tyrone can get some, absolutely cucked and brootal
Zelensky is not slav, although he is banging a slav foid (while sending slav men to die). Brootal.

ofc that's unless kim yun yin invades all china and japan and south korea.
south korea is going to be the first country that becomes like thai, it's very westernized.
It also has extremely low fertility rates. It's less than 1.

Slav is a word from slave @To koniec
No wonder slavs are killing each other to supply women to chinks and Germans

No wonder slavs are killing each other to supply women to chinks and Germans
you are still subhuman incel who cope with his delusional racial superiority who likely even don't has blond hair and blue eyes unlike me

Every country is run by Jews, Jews hate everything that is not Jewish.

you are still subhuman incel who cope with his delusional racial superiority who likely even don't has blond hair and blue eyes unlike me
Cope I'm blonde and blue eyed

Cope I'm blonde and blue eyed
BASED Slavs were much better under German domination, but they kicked them all out like the Cucks they are after WW2, now everyone on earth is cucking them.

Low IQ.
Slav derived from slovo (word). As in people who speak words. In Russian sound o is often swapped with a. So slovianie became slavianie. Hence Slav. In many other languages such as Polish it is still slowianie.

Slave is derived from French (like other 40% of words in English) word esclave.

I see this shit quite often, it seems that even checking out Wikipedia for these retards.

Even Putin's daughters don't want slavcels and married out. Brootal.
I don't know anything about his private life but this isn't surprising ricy foids will marry whoever they want as long as he's attractive