Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Slav war is a psyop to distribute slavwhores among others

@wereq Look at this. These are the ones who you are supporting. They openly promote their women to race mix with Chinks. Absolutely disgraceful.

Also grest schizo subreddit you found buddy boyo

thats why i support no sides in the war

Slavcels are being ditched by their foids for just about every nationality it's a cold world man

@wereq Look at this. These are the ones who you are supporting. They openly promote their women to race mix with Chinks. Absolutely disgraceful.
I can't believe people are so delusional, both are Jewish ops to wipe out slavs

slavcels on suicide watch, imagine getting cucked by your ricemen neighbors
Willingly too. Russia will be majority Chinese within the century.

Man Russia lost my support right now, F8ck both ((Put1n)) and ((Zelensky✡︎)) both are j00ish lap dogs.
I had posted this video before and all the Ruzzia supporters were fine with it.

What a bunch of cucks. Russia is run by Jews. If actual White Christian slavs ran russia they would do all their power to keep asiatic animals away from Europe.

Man Russia lost my support right now, F8ck both ((Put1n)) and ((Zelensky✡︎)) both are j00ish lap dogs.
It makes sense. Slavs are the most populous whites who are unburdened by white guilt. Exterminating them will be a big W for Joos.

I knew that putin was a lapdog, but I still thought Russia is a little bit more based then Ukraine, with this commercial(Which is on the Offical Russian govermant TV station, so people here know). Russia equalized with J00kraine.

Both are j00 puppets, so im not that surprised. Lets see how Russians react to this crap.

If Russian soldiers are based, they would desert the battle field in masses(This what I would have done, f*ck putin).

Next they will go to Cuba ….

Russians being more open to AMWF actually is one of the few traits that makes them likable

It makes sense. Slavs are the most populous whites who are unburdened by white guilt. Exterminating them will be a big W for Joos.
Also slavic man are the most based man, and have higher T levels amonst Europeans.

Also seeing the world testostrone levels make me want to cry, most man are below 1000 testostrone levels.

Russians being more open to AMWF actually is one of the few traits that makes them likable
Cope, you think Russians will want millions on Chinese

Yup, over for Slavs but especially, absolutely, completely over for East Slavs in particular, those boyos are getting the raw deal right now:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

The fact that right-wing Westerners will unironically be surprised by this is hilarious:feelskek:. Russians have been pushing thirdworldism for a while now, one of their favourite talking points is moaning about the "ebil golden billion" (white Westerners) stealing from everyone else and building their countries up by colonialism.

Reminds me of when I saw a thread on Stormfront about Russia abolishing visas for the Chinese and Indians, and the braindead posters there thought that "le based Russia" was actually about to stop the Chinese and Indians, some of their closest allies, from coming, when actually, what was happening was that Russia was introducing visa-free travel into Russia for the bussinessmen from those countries:feelskek::feelskek:. Right-wing Westerners are completely clueless about what Russia is for, kek:feelskek::feelskek:.

A classic:feelskek:. The last time this was posted, copers here were saying that he was just lying and he's secretly le based Aryan racist warrior kek:feelskek::feelskek:.

slavcels on suicide watch, imagine getting cucked by your ricemen neighbors
An everyday occurence in the Slavlands:feelsrope:.

Still better than Westerners worshipping blacks and muslims.

Yup, over for Slavs but especially, absolutely, completely over for East Slavs in particular, those boyos are getting the raw deal right now:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

The fact that right-wing Westerners will unironically be surprised by this is hilarious:feelskek:. Russians have been pushing thirdworldism for a while now, one of their favourite talking points is moaning about the "ebil golden billion" (white Westerners) stealing from everyone else and building their countries up by colonialism.

Reminds me of when I saw a thread on Stormfront about Russia abolishing visas for the Chinese and Indians, and the braindead posters there thought that "le based Russia" was actually about to stop the Chinese and Indians, some of their closest allies, from coming, when actually, what was happening was that Russia was introducing visa-free travel into Russia for the bussinessmen from those countries:feelskek::feelskek:. Right-wing Westerners are completely clueless about what Russia is for, kek:feelskek::feelskek:.

A classic:feelskek:. The last time this was posted, copers here were saying that he was just lying and he's secretly le based Aryan racist warrior kek:feelskek::feelskek:.

An everyday occurence in the Slavlands:feelsrope:.
Just lol at those delusional who think Putin isn't a jew pawn

What a bunch of cucks. Russia is run by Jews. If actual White Christian slavs ran russia they would do all their power to keep asiatic animals away from Europe.
Westerners disgraced themselves by creating Kosovo - a criminal Muslim narco mafia pseudo-state in Europe.

"Muh le Asians". Asians like Japanese and anti-communist Chinese are more developed and have more sophisticated culture than many European countries.

In the West blacks are in the high echelons of power. How you can even compare?
USian Blacks are antagonistic to America as a nation, but in a way you still have to admit that they're rooted here and played a role in its founding.
You can't really say the same about a Tuvan being the RF Defense Minister.

based
i heard that arabs and asians do buy mail bribes from slav land. this might be the best chance to improve your genes with whiteys from ukraine and russia.
hope both of russia and ukraine get nuked and their women get all bought by middle easterns and east asians rich moggers.
absolutely based, asians need to improve their genes aswell.
russians are open to lots of ethnic men taking their women
they even let rich curries take slav women and buy them. nice and generous people giving us their daughter

You can't really say the same about a Tuvan being the RF Defense Minister.
Because Russians don't humilate small nations like Westerners do.
Russians are more like Spaniards than Anglos, Germans or even French.

Westerners disgraced themselves by creating Kosovo - a criminal Muslim narco mafia pseudo-state in Europe.
insane cope
Moscow allowed Serbia to lose
the only reason why moscow doesn't fund jihad more is because its power projection will never rival that of the west
just look at Viktor Bout's career
I mean, ziggers are openly pro-Taliban
nice and generous people giving us their daughter
tbh I'm not sure if a russoid woman would be worth it, even if she has the pink soles and everything
even those that look white are just kinda eh
Because Russians don't humilate small nations like Westerners do.
Russians are more like Spaniards than Anglos, Germans or even French.
Tuva's GDPpc is $3K
spaniards are actually a good comparison point because latrino america sucks and needs to be nuked off the map

Yup, everyone knows slavwhores would fuck anything except a slavman so globo faggotss like zelensky probably wanted to redistribute the whores so chang and tyrone can get some, absolutely cucked and brootal

tbh I'm not sure if a russoid woman would be worth it, even if she has the pink soles and everything
even those that look white are just kinda eh
doesn't matter.
white skin and her eggs are the most valuable thing she will offer. even if she have the bone structure of a drunk slav nigger she still have colored eyes and light hair and your kids will be lot whiter especially if you're light skinned ethnic aswell and not a brown monkey.
Yup, everyone knows slavwhores would fuck anything except a slavman so globo faggotss like zelensky probably wanted to redistribute the whores so chang and tyrone can get some, absolutely cucked and brootal
cucked and brootal for white males. but if you're an ethnic and a rich mogger then you should take any possible chance to buy a slav woman.
every man for himself, it's not like white men aren't stealing ethnic women.

doesn't matter.
white skin and her eggs are the most valuable thing she will offer. even if she have the bone structure of a drunk slav nigger she still have colored eyes and light hair and your kids will be lot whiter especially if you're light skinned ethnic aswell and not a brown monkey.

cucked and brootal for white males. but if you're an ethnic and a rich mogger then you should take any possible chance to buy a slav woman.
every man for himself, it's not like white men aren't stealing ethnic women.
Thats true, of course a poorcel in america the likehood of acquiring a slavgolddigger is still zero, nothing changes for the poorfag incels like always, nevER began

Thats true, of course a poorcel in america the likehood of acquiring a slavgolddigger is still zero, nothing changes for the poorfag incels like always, nevER began
true but lots of east asians, curries, middle easterns and african blacks have money and as an ethnic you shouldn't be against racemixxing since whites racemixx way higher than us.

true but lots of east asians, curries, middle easterns and african blacks have money and as an ethnic you shouldn't be against racemixxing since whites racemixx way higher than us.
I don't like racemixxing because half-breed disgust, like viscerally something about them makes me want to bash in their mulatoo skulls, I much prefer regular black babies to half blacks/half whites, they are ugly

I don't like racemixxing because half-breed disgust, like viscerally something about them makes me want to bash in their mulatoo skulls, I much prefer regular black babies to half blacks/half whites, they are ugly
i don't like mixed people aswell but if they're my kids then i definitely like them.
also half breed is always better looking than 100% ethnic. just look at most black models whether female or male and most of them are light skinned mullatto and not dark skinned.
even every black in america is mixed with white genes. the 100% pure black immigrants i see in north africa are way darker and have way uglier bone strucutre than most blacks in the US.

why ? are you rice ?

seriously russians are cucks :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: always were always will be

@WorthlessSlavicShit

"Muh le Asians". Asians like Japanese and anti-communist Chinese are more developed and have more sophisticated culture than many European countries.
Never would've denied that, I wholeheartedly agree with that:feelsjuice:.

Yup, it's ogre:feelsbadman:.

That's what happens when the West treats Russia as a gas station instead of an ally, now China will utilise this situation to steal foids from Russia and gain access to more of their natural resources. Good for them.
I mean, they've been very close allies for over a decade by now, even before BRICS and SCO were officially established they already gravitated towards each other, stuff like this was going to be inevitable for a long time.

why ? are you rice ?
Apparently he is, someone mentioned that recently.

seriously russians are cucks :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: always were always will be

@WorthlessSlavicShit
That's also a possibility, though I don't think I'm in a position to laugh at other peoples' historical experiences and oppressions.

Each year, the Huns [Avars] came to the Slavs, to spend the winter with them; then they took the wives and daughters of the Slavs and slept with them, and among the other mistreatments [already mentioned] the Slavs were also forced to pay levies to the Huns. But the sons of the Huns, who were [then] raised with the wives and daughters of these Wends could not finally endure this oppression anymore and refused obedience to the Huns and began, as already mentioned, a rebellion. When now the Wendish army went against the Huns, the [aforementioned] merchant Samo accompanied the same. And so Samo's bravery proved itself in wonderful ways and a huge mass of Huns fell to the sword of the Wends.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

yup, slav are really generous giving us some of their daughters.
As is tradition:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

Never would've denied that, I wholeheartedly agree with that:feelsjuice:.

Yup, it's ogre:feelsbadman:.

I mean, they've been very close allies for over a decade by now, even before BRICS and SCO were officially established they already gravitated towards each other, stuff like this was going to be inevitable for a long time.

Apparently he is, someone mentioned that recently.

That's also a possibility, though I don't think I'm in a position to laugh at other peoples' historical experiences and oppressions.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As is tradition:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.
thank you, kind hearted stranger