Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slav Russian neo-nazi skinhead ubermensch

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
1356714531 691855166
Tumblr memdjwBF4I1rmh89to1 1280

@DarkStarDown

Tesak is Jewish btw

Any proof?

I believe the whole “Untermensch” mainly was in reference to alcoholics, criminals, etc. from what i’ve read

I think his pheno is East Baltic: Light pigmentation, but more “Asiatic” featured
I remember reading that Hitler wanted to enslave Slavs

Don't Slavs have a high concentration of Yamnaya DNA?
Yeah they do: White DNA can be broken down into three main groups, ANF/EEF, Yamnaya/Steppe, and Hunter-Gatherer.

Meds are dominant in ANF/EEF with single-digit amounts of Levantine in them; NW Euros are kinda a mix; Slavs are mainly Yamnaya/Steppe with some Asiatic blood in them.

I remember reading that Hitler wanted to enslave Slavs
I’ve read things that say elsewise: Keep in mind, a lot of history gets re-written, edited, etc.

Any proof?

I believe the whole “Untermensch” mainly was in reference to alcoholics, criminals, etc. from what i’ve read

I think his pheno is East Baltic: Light pigmentation, but more “Asiatic” featured
Most of them are WWII era anti slav propoganda which consists of representing slavs as central asian or jewish subhumans but ypu can find many racisg cartoons before WWII making fun of Polish immigrants coming to america too. Poles (slavs in general) were made fun of and seen as inferior by the british and americans just like south europeans were, the only inmigration to the USA that was desired was germanic/nordic inmigration. Anything else was viewed as subhuman.

Last edited:
Most of them are WWII era anti slav propoganda which consists of representing slavs as central asian or jewish subhumans but ypu can find many racisg cartoons before WWII making fun of Polish immigrants coming to america before that too. Poles (slavs in general) were made fun of and seen as inferior by the british and americans just like south europeans were, the only inmigration to the USA that was desired was germanic/nordic inmigration. Anything else was viewed as subhuman.
Irish & other Celts got looked down on also, mainly due to being Catholic, the same happened to the French also kind of in Canada. Not to mention, even Germans got looked down on & were seen by Anglos as a “foreign element” even prior to WW2.

My point: Who cares about the past now, when Whites as a collective(Nordic, Slav, Med) have much bigger issues.

I’ve read things that say elsewise: Keep in mind, a lot of history gets re-written, edited, etc.
I am also seeing a lot of posts mocking SFcels. Guess the kikedag infiltratora are turning it up.

Irish & other Celts got looked down on also, mainly due to being Catholic, the same happened to the French also kind of in Canada. Not to mention, even Germans got looked down on & were seen by Anglos as a “foreign element” even prior to WW2.
It's not just because they were catholic. Anglos genuinely thought that irish were related to niggers. The french and germans were also viewed in negative light but they weren't considered to be literal subhumans

My point: Who cares about the past now, when Whites as a collective(Nordic, Slav, Med) have much bigger issues.
Europeans have been fighting with each ever since the roman empire fell. They have been fighting each other for centuries and they will continue to do so. You can't blame the jews either because it's whites themselves that created these divisions. This med vs nordic rivalry existed long before jews even entered europe. Same with western europe viewing EEs as inferior. Triblaism is human nature.

Looks like the typical football hooligan who gets into the nazi ideology just to have an excuse to drink beer, break shit and beat people up kek