Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skyrim finally downloaded.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
After a long fucking torrenting process Skyrim is finally ready for me to play. I had to transfer it from my laptop onto a USB drive since I couldn't find a USB-USB cable, and since my wifi card is still not here.

Excited to play.

make all characters nude

i like breath of the wild more honestly

will u play with mods

Time to download 200 mods because otherwise the game is trash

will u play with mods
No I can't fucking play because I can't download DirectX so I have to play with no audio until my WiFi card comes in what the FUCK!

No I can't fucking play because I can't download DirectX so I have to play with no audio until my WiFi card comes in what the FUCK!
leech wifi from starbucks

leech wifi from starbucks
I have Internet. Very good internet, actually.

My motherboard isn't WiFi compatible and I don't have an Ethernet slot in my room so I have to install a WiFi card while I wait for a second router. WiFi card coming tomorrow.

i like breath of the wild more honestly
I would agree if the weapons weren't made of wet paper and the walls weren't made of ice when it rain and a bonfire could be made under fucking shelter while in the rain.

I would agree if the weapons weren't made of wet paper and the walls weren't made of ice when it rain and a bonfire could be made under fucking shelter while in the rain.
some weapons break too fast, others last a long time. breakable weapons makes the game much more interesting though. ill give you wall climbing in the rain, though; its ridiculous that there's basically no way around sliding.

bonfires can be made under shelters though so idk what you mean.

It's a good game to invest your precious time.

Go ER (in skyrim)
full

Skyrim was a very good cope for me

Played it in VR yesterday, was soo fucking trippy but I felt really nostalgic. Honest to allah, it is a really good game. Mods kind of ruin it for me though.

Play Daggerfall

Play with Skyrim Redone.. It's a great mod which spices up the boring talent trees or whatever you call them. and alot of other balance changes.

Hey you, you’re finally awake.

walking simulator, i droped it in a few hours