Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skullcels are repulsive to women

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

This shit is a sexual death sentence and women always notice skull size. I had a few foids tell me my skull looks small after a buzzcut(23'' circumference).

True chads always have huge 24''+ skulls.

US average =/= european average tbh, as the US has more beaners and blacks, whose heads are smaller.
I believe 5.5cm/23 inches is the average European skull circumference minimum.

Always measure skull circumference with short hair.

Last edited:
Mine is 60 CM round.

i have small nigger skull

I have never measured my skull

Mines 62cm/24.5 inches but I'm still Subhuman as fuck, skull size doesnt really matter as long it is proportional and at least average sized

it's over for skulllets

Mines 62cm/24.5 inches but I'm still Subhuman as fuck, skull size doesnt really matter as long it is proportional and at least average sized
chang detected

My skull is 63 cm jfl

Gigacope thread. My skull is 60cm and its still over

Skull shape is more important than size.

It's over for me

They don’t see them as men

View attachment 215912
This shit is a sexual death sentence and women always notice skull size. I had a few foids tell me my skull looks small after a buzzcut(23'' circumference).

View attachment 215915

True chads always have huge 24''+ skulls.

View attachment 215923

US average =/= european average tbh, as the US has more beaners and blacks, whose heads are smaller.
I believe 5.5cm/23 inches is the average European skull circumference minimum.

Always measure skull circumference with short hair.
Im confused. Does the guy in the first pic have a small or big skull? He is a chad jfl

all incels are repulsive. water is wet

If that nigger from the first pic is incel then Idk what I am

I've noticed good looking people in general have bigger heads. Whether its wider or longer or a combination of the two. Off note: people with big heads also do very well in boxing/combat sports. A big head always comes with a big strong neck that can take a lot of punishment.

People with small short heads and short small faces are almost always ugly. And dumber for that matter. Never trust a woman with a short face. The sign of a prostitute/whore.

if you're at least 22.5" then I don't see it hindering you :waitwhat: maybe for foids with skull fetishes and those are definitely not lolis