Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skout might be the answer to our troubles.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm not sure if this is more fitting for Looksmax or if it's Inceldom Discussion eligible, but I think this might be a good tactic for solving our inceldom/testing to see if we truly cannot get laid. We complain a lot about the competition Tinder has put up, but does anyone remember Skout? It was an Android alternative to Tinder waaaaaaaay back when Tinder was iOS only. It has since been forgotten by most people. So it's gotta be a ghost town. Meaning less competition.

So you're saying more foids will be aware of it than thirsty cucks?

i think you just found the flaw in OP's idea

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

But what reason would a foid have to use an app with less chads, they literally all jump over to tinder and hold out for chad

i think you just found the flaw in OP's idea

I didn't think about that, but now that I do think about that, I still don't see the flaw.

But what reason would a foid have to use an app with less chads, they literally all jump over to tinder and hold out for chad

There are people on it, many of them women. I don't know why they're on it, but they're on it.

I didn't think about that, but now that I do think about that, I still don't see the flaw.

There are people on it, many of them women. I don't know why they're on it, but they're on it.

The flaw is that male competition will always be more fierce than the amount of females. If you're a truecel you can't get laid no matter the dating app. If you're a normiecel this might have potential

I'll probably download it soon and check it out, although my face is ugly ill still try, maybe I they won't be as cruel as the foids on tinder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back