Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Skippy, the ultimate cringelord on the planet

you notice how all the normies shit on him
He doesn't care he knows that this is the only way to gain notoriety as a subhuman, I don't respect it but I can see why he does it

Noway someone like this genuinely exists, i refuse to believe that.

no, clown boy

I'm just saying he's no more pathetic than us
Yes he is, fed boy. Again, this is just another example of you trying hard, and failing to fit in here. Not to mention you being banned/ unbanned 50 fucking times, which makes you even more suspicious.

Walking around telling everyone you're a proud virgin, and acting like a simp/ soy chugging cretin is not admirable. To you it is maybe...

Yes he is, fed boy. Again, this is just another example of you trying hard, and failing to fit in here. Not to mention you being banned/ unbanned 50 fucking times, which makes you even more suspicious.

Walking around telling everyone you're a proud virgin, and acting like a simp/ soy chugging cretin is not admirable. To you it is maybe...
its more admirable to me, than anything about you

its more admirable to me, than anything about you
And what makes you think I want your admiration, you're a nuisance on this forum. Like a rodent that needs exterminating

Aren't we all ?
running around telling everyone you're a proud virgin, and being soy/ simpish in public is certainly more pathetic then just being an incel that keeps to themself, yes. Or do you think thats a good thing to do

running around telling everyone you're a proud virgin, and being soy/ simpish in public is certainly more pathetic then just being an incel that keeps to themself, yes. Or do you think thats a good thing to do
I'm not that stoopid mate

AH yes, I wish I could be a useful clown boy like yourself
And what makes you useful, fed boy. Other than being a federal informant who is bad at his job

He thinks that people laugh with him then they are actually laughing at him.