Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skipping school graduation

osas7800

osas7800

PROUD GREYCEL
★★
EDIT: nvm im skipping it

Last edited:
i see you deleted it now but always suifuel when teencels bring up their irl friends. enjoy it while it lasts :feelsUnreal:

i see you deleted it now but always suifuel when teencels bring up their irl friends. enjoy it while it lasts :feelsUnreal:
thanks, but im happily gonna skip it with my friend. we have the same suffer when it comes to being NT

Based GrAY. My mom forced me to go to my little brother’s high school graduation yesterday. Hopefully, that was the last time I’ll ever step foot in school ever again.

Based GrAY. My mom forced me to go to my little brother’s high school graduation yesterday.
atleast your not forced to sing a nursery rhyme for the whole school, ovER

Didn't go either

atleast your not forced to sing a nursery rhyme for the whole school, ovER
Jflll, that sounds like some form of public humiliation for an inkel.

You should. Spending time with cope is much more worthy than with normies.

Signing up for an incel forum is a more momentous occasion in an incel's life than graduation or any other life altering event/experience which an incel can possibly have short of roping or ascending, in which case they're fakecels anyways.

Eh go anyways. Granny would like the pictures
Signing up for an incel forum is a more momentous occasion in an incel's life than graduation or any other life altering event/experience which an incel can possibly have short of roping or ascending, in which case they're fakecels anyways.
Since actually participating in this forum this year, I've learned so much outside of the blackpill. My third eye has opened and I've become hyper self aware

Eh go anyways. Granny would like the pictures

Since actually participating in this forum this year, I've learned so much outside of the blackpill. My third eye has opened and I've become hyper self aware
The blackpill is informative and enlightening on its own. But this place's anti jewpill stance probably helps out the incels who recover from frying their brains with SSRIs and other big pharma scam products. That also improves mood and understand noticeably.

The blackpill is informative and enlightening on its own. But this place's anti jewpill stance probably helps out the incels who recover from frying their brains with SSRIs and other big pharma scam products. That also improves mood and understand noticeably.
It's that we acknowledge and share the fact that peoples (foids, jews, etc) could be exploitative and deceiving that we are so formidable to the outside world. "Ban the inkwell from this site before he spreads his toxic scientific blackpills! They can't know!"

OP whether you do attend the graduation ceremony or not, which you 1000% should, you're still progressing in life; you're learning and growing. You are graduating in many different ways