Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Skipped class ,christcuck teacher emails parents

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Truly ropefuel. I will not wakeup just to hear a faggot speak for 5 minutes.

you have class? where do you live, isn't all that shut down most places

over for childrencels

Online school
brutal

not like you learn much useful things in school anyway. It's just a place for normie kids to mingle and vape.

Last edited:
Shit man thats sux

Just fucking lol

How do they have ur parents email

It's over for future burgerflippercels

my school is just assigning work I'm am very happy about that I sleep in and rush through the work then can fuck off its been like 2 months then 1 month until summer

my school is just assigning work I'm am very happy about that I sleep in and rush through the work then can fuck off its been like 2 months then 1 month until summer
lucky. my school could have done the same but the teachers are just faking it to make it seem like they are doing work. Honestly, the should not be paid for being such useless cunts

It was religon class lol. Get fukt. GOD is fake if I can't get stacy
You should use the religion class as a GPA booster. I went to a Catholic HS so I experienced the same thing, but Christianity had already been beaten into me since childhood. Religion class was only really interesting when I was learning about history or other religions I hadn't been exposed to.

sounds like a gay faggot bitch

I'm going to have classes in some weeks, absolutely ropefuel
Thank god I put some tape on my webcam otherwise I'll go nuts

christians schools are really gay, all the christian girls are busy suck off muslim chaddam

Mine is all boys
:feelswhat: I went to one of those and got bullied and made fun of being a curry and then got into a fight and got kicked out

Based. Teachers aren’t entitled to your attendance.

Based. Teachers aren’t entitled to your attendance.
Yes. It should reciprocate. They give me work and help me and I do the work. Why put in effort if they dont

Based college and school is garbage