Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Skinny men like me have it the hardest to ascend

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
Women dont even see you as a man just because of your body. You can have a chad face but it wont give you any attention if you are skinny. Im 5'9 and my weight only about 62 kg. Women want men who "protect" them and they think a skinny man cant protect them...

Replace skinny with ugly. Skinny pretty boys like Bieber SLAY. Body is cope.

Cope or rope nigga.

ı wish ı had a face like yours

Women dont even see you as a man just because of your body. You can have a chad face but it wont give you any attention if you are skinny. Im 5'9 and my weight only about 62 kg. Women want men who "protect" them and they think a skinny man cant protect them...

Dude you at least have the right height. I'm skinny too, but let me tell you, putting on muscle has been a cakewalk for me. I eat only 2,000 calories a day and work out and I've already seen good results in the past 2 months.

bloatmaxxing is only espace for you,homie.

It Doesnt work with skinny guys. It just looks ridiculous when you are in the gym around chads and stacies
I was 60kg 3 years ago too, now I'm 93kg. Not that it changed my situation in any way, but it surely works.

Dude you at least have the right height. I'm skinny too, but let me tell you, putting on muscle has been a cakewalk for me. I eat only 2,000 calories a day and work out and I've already seen good results in the past 2 months.
Tfw 6'4" and I'd have to eat 3'500 kcal a day and 187g of protein to gain muscle mass... fucking hell

I dunno man, better skinny than bloated and fat. I've seen some skinny pretty boy Chad's who have no issues. Then you got all these skinny k-pop fags with crowds of foids after them. The real problem is face more so than body type.

That's just not fucking true man, being skinny doesn't necessarily mean you are screwed. I know a ton of guys at the place I go bouldering to that are super skinny and a lot of them slay no probs. Now , if you are skinny AF AND you are also weak AF relative to your bodyweight, then you have a problem. I used to go to a gym to do gymnastics some years back, half the place was a normal gym with machines and weights, while the other half was for gymnastics stuff. The guys that did weight lifting all looked bigger (obviously) and yet the girls there always seemed to prefer the guys doing gymnastics even though most looked skinnier, I don't think it was about looks though, but more about gymnasts being generally more chilled, and having more efficient elongated muscles from stretching, while weight lifting guys usually skip the stretching bit.

Tfw 6'4" and I'd have to eat 3'500 kcal a day and 187g of protein to gain muscle mass... fucking hell
Yeah that fucking sucks man, I wouldn't completely stop lifting though. I know a chad who is 6'7" and really huge. You can still build muscle up without meeting that calorie/protein count, but you will develop really slowly.

Being skinny is horrible. You feel like (and you are) a weakling and a random tall femaloid with a few pounds overweight and a big bone can beat you up.

skinny > fat. also you can just gain weight through a better diet and gymcelling.

Yeah that fucking sucks man, I wouldn't completely stop lifting though. I know a chad who is 6'7" and really huge. You can still build muscle up without meeting that calorie/protein count, but you will develop really slowly.
I haven't started lifting. Once I start I'll probably do GOMAD, which would already cover 2/3 of my recommended protein intake
Nigga I look like a stick man. I'd rather be 4" shorter

Are you stupid? Literally 8/10 guys you see on the street are skinny. It doesn't matter. It's about height and face, not whether you're skinny or muscular.