Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Skinny jeans for hetero men, yay or nay ?

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
5 years ago i thought skinny jeans were gay...
2 years ago i thought skinny jeans were gay...
time passes and now... it seems "IN" ?

lots of guys are wearing them everywhere. Models, normies, celebrities...
I'm trying to rethink my perspective...

I still have not bought any yet, but i'm slowly starting to give it thought, should I give it a shot ?

Do any of you wear any ? What do you think of it ?
Skinny jeans for hetero men, yay or nay ?

081417_MENS_VP_LEVIS_BRAND_SHOP_Featbnr4_1293050.png

170918_image_02.jpg

Fit-Guide-Men-1.png

if you're not fat they look good

they still look gay but in 2018 looking gay is socially acceptable

I work in clothing retail, all our jeans are legit just skinny. It is 100% in right now, the whole skinny jeans being for gay people was around a few years ago. Nowadays it's legit just the norm for young people. Personally I prefer the look of nice tapered jeans I feel slim / straight jeans just kind of look shit.

fashioncel said:
I work in clothing retail, all our jeans are legit just skinny. It is 100% in right now, the whole skinny jeans being for gay people was around a few years ago. Nowadays it's legit just the norm for young people. Personally I prefer the look of nice tapered jeans I feel slim / straight jeans just kind of look shit.
I use only levi's jeans

nausea said:
I use only levi's jeans

Never actually owned a pair heard they are alright, I wear MNML LA Jeans they are like zipper jeans but have a nice fit.

the closer your clothing is to your legs, the sexier it looks.

I have some skinny jeans even female accessories. I dress like a metrosexual cuck.

meh, its only a jeans, looking gay or not its about the full outfit and the frame.

Fuck Western clothing altogether. Nothing fits my roid legs. I think the Slenderman look is dumb.

I have skinny jeans and I have to wear sweatpants underneath to fill them out

Skinny jeans is soyboy fashion

I wear skinny jeans but sometimes just good fitting trousers. Cargo Pants are quite good, especially with a trenchcoat... :heh:

Yay if you're gay, nay if you're straight. The only acceptable jeans for men are slim styled.

Depends how old you are. If you are less than 30 and athletically skinny yay if not forget it.

Nobody has sex with us anyway.

skinny jeans is gay, slim fit is ok

I like wearing high waist jeans.

vintage-high-waist-jeans-women-denim-pants.jpg

Some people can pull them off if they are thin enough. I think slim fit works for more people though, when i wear jeans i wear boot cut or relaxed but latley ive just wore sweatpants.

Ditch jeans and rock chinos or khakis from now on

If you're good-looking, you can make even the most ridiculous kinds of fashion look good. Look at how models have a thing for ugly out-of-style glasses. Models don't wear this dark-rimmed glasses anymore, they wear shit out of style glasses. 
Same with pants. If you're really good-looking, things that look shit might even looking EVEN better than good clothes. 

ADmittedly, for skinny jeans you need to be REALLY goodlooking in order to make them work. Male legs are not like female legs taht end up in female hips etc. They are often more like a straight line and when men wear tight jeans it usually looks shit. But if you have good legs they can look good and women actually like it because they can see chad's ass and huge cock bulge in skinny pants. If you don't have ass and a tiny cock, you will look worse and people will see taht you don't have a big bulge between your legs but that there's just nothing when you "manspread" ......

maybe women only hate "manspreading" because they've seen men with tiny dicks (=no thick cock bulge under the pants) do it.

If you're a sneakercel like me: big yay. They go well with sneakers.

I actually can't comprehend what compels a man to go for skinny jeans. Even totally straight dudes wear them. I don't get why you'd choose that over literally any other style of jeans/pants.

QuantumDummy said:
I actually can't comprehend what compels a man to go for skinny jeans. Even totally straight dudes wear them. I don't get why you'd choose that over literally any other style of jeans/pants.

I have attractively shaped but relatively thin legs. Form-fitting clothes is recommended for people who can pull it off (i.e. not fat). Wearing baggy clothing is unflattering on skinny people.