Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Skinny fucker with hot gf

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
skip to 9:25 and watch until 10:20. How does this skinny little fucker get to bang such a hot girl and she accepts him for who he is? i've been working really hard at the gym and im still lonely as fuck, with stacy's fucking chads all around me in uni. where are girls like this in my life? ones who will accept me for my ugly weeb self.

If he's "skinny" then I'm anorexic.

Good for him and kudos to her.

His gf is a literal slut lmao

My BMi is 17 and people don't respect me because of my manlet height & my weight

i am not gonna say it

I find it funny that 5/10 women become "glamour models"

Seems like you didn't venture outside of /a/ enough. Yeah, gymcels are a thing. Face > height > frame (bone structure of your body) > muscles

Face > Height >>> literally everything else

(Also, obviously to have a good face you have to not be fat)

:feelsbadman:

no idea honestly

also if i had his body i would literally never go outside or even wear shirts in the summer (i don't wear shirts either way but holy shit, that is next level skinny)
i am not gonna say it

10:05
Other than big tits she is extremely average looking.
her face is probably 5/10 sure but her body makes up for it shes probably closer to 8/10 with that factored in, and shes had a kid, she would definitely be a catch for any incel

That white guy is retarded too you can't lose as a white anglo saxon

her face is probably 5/10 sure but her body makes up for it shes probably closer to 8/10 with that factored in, and shes had a kid, she would definitely be a catch for any incel

Most women have waay bigger tits post pregnancy, so that is a non-factor.
The face is what you should judge females by, as long as they aren't fat that is.

skip to 9:25 and watch until 10:20. How does this skinny little fucker get to bang such a hot girl and she accepts him for who he is? i've been working really hard at the gym and im still lonely as fuck, with stacy's fucking chads all around me in uni. where are girls like this in my life? ones who will accept me for my ugly weeb self.

He's a tall white guy with an average face and she's fat.

How is that hard to believe?

Most women in the adult industry have weird tastes when it comes to guys. A lot of camgirls have nerdy looking boyfriends that aren't betabux.

There is always something you can find. I see that he is taller than her and has a good voice.

Most women in the adult industry have weird tastes when it comes to guys. A lot of camgirls have nerdy looking boyfriends that aren't betabux.

I assume they are attractive though.

how is she hot, looks trashy, they are looksmatched

Are we implying she isn't fucking someone on the side?
Her literal job is to pose like a slut for people to wank over.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kid wasn't his. She's just with him because he's a stable cuck that will let her do anything because she's some big glamorous whore that has legions of guys waiting to fuck her used up hole.

he's tall and white and isn't even skinny. And she's ugly and fat.

He is tall, white, wide frame, runs thug game, good bone structure.

He just lacks facial harmony

15% bf and lower means people see you as a respectable human male, they got that going for them at least.

lol he looks like a whimp. he is like a 3/10

Spoken like a real fakecel.

If you mog this guy on height/race/face you have no reason to be here.

He's a tall white guy with an average face and she's fat.

How is that hard to believe?
I guess when British women are literally all 2/10 a 5/10 is considered beautiful.
That girl isn't in love with him for who he is shes in love with the fact that hes ugly and she loves attention from chad it gets her. Shes clearly into the look but dont touch ego boost.

Because his face isn't ugly.