Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Skinny framecel with a beard=nu-male

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you are skinny/framecel with a beard most of the time you will be seen as a nu-male or a pathetic weakling male attempting to look masculine. The beard wont make you look more manly, neither the height if you're over 6ft.

Even if you have a decent face you will still be seen as a nu-male in most cases, but a more attractive one. Muscles are the most important thing if you want to look masculine. Of course there are exceptions, like a skinny framecel auswitch chad with a chiseled jaw, hunter eyes and all that can look more manly than a guy with recessed chin, weak jaw and prey eyes who is a bodybuilder. Some muscle fetish foids would even rather choose the latter anyway. If the foid is a gym rat she will most of the time only respect bodybuilders.

If you're a framecel your only hope is to gymcel and hope for good results or twinkmax/prettyboymax which is impossible if you're close to 30 (the prettyboymax that is) unless you are blessed with anti-aging superior genetics or gone through surgeries.

a skinny framecel auswitch chad with a chiseled jaw, hunter eyes
has there been an addition to the list of inmates at auschwitz since I last checked?

If you are skinny/framecel with a beard most of the time you will be seen as a nu-male or a pathetic weakling male attempting to look masculine. The beard wont make you look more manly, neither the height if you're over 6ft.

Even if you have a decent face you will still be seen as a nu-male in most cases, but a more attractive one. Muscles are the most important thing if you want to look masculine. Of course there are exceptions, like a skinny framecel auswitch chad with a chiseled jaw, hunter eyes and all that can look more manly than a guy with recessed chin, weak jaw and prey eyes who is a bodybuilder. Some muscle fetish foids would even rather choose the latter anyway. If the foid is a gym rat she will most of the time only respect bodybuilders.

If you're a framecel your only hope is to gymcel and hope for good results or twinkmax/prettyboymax which is impossible if you're close to 30 (the prettyboymax that is) unless you are blessed with anti-aging superior genetics or gone through surgeries.

That's why you need to shave it off if you're white and not Chad

im clean shaven. rather that than be a bearded numale soyboy
Honestly, white Chad looks amazing with beard but if you're white and not chad growing beard will make you look like soy

im clean shaven. rather that than be a bearded numale soyboy
I actually have a beard now. I feel like a nu-male since i'm a rather tall framecel. I gotta open my mouth more and get those soy glasses.

Unless it's just trimmed to hide a flawed jaw