Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Skinny 5'6" girl thinks she can kick a 5'9 slim guys ass

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Copy pasta from city data forum:

Some guys may not like my answer but I'll be blunt...I'm 5'6", slim, and in shape and I prefer tall, muscular, medium build guys. I prefer over 6 ft tall. When I wear heels (which is almost every day), I'm 5'9" and I like the guy to be noticeably taller than me. I also want the guy to be bigger and more muscular than me (which technically shouldn't be that difficult but I'm surprisingly more muscular than a lot of guys). Skinny, small frame guys are a turn off to me. Short arms and small hands also turn me off. My rule of thumb is that I won't date a guy if there is any question in my mind that I could kick his 5'9" a$$

I made a thread about this a while back, there was this one massive thread on reddit with hundreds of women talking about how they had no idea men were stronger until that one time they got into a physical confrontation

Absolute gold. Peak female delusion

Also women say that they enjoy being dominated/manhandled

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/f0dfmt/

Rosties need to get beat more by men. They must've forgot how weaker they are, they have to be reminded.

I could beat basically any foid on earth in a fight, femgroid cope if they think they can take most of us down

SpzZZ3q

lol the 5'9 guy will overpower her and rape her

If i win i would rape her (in GTA V)

Females and soys are retarded. The strength difference between females and males is like the same as between a male and a gorilla. Huge delusional COPE.

Pretty funny, but I hope gets what she wants, and gets to test out her theory on whether she can beat up most 5'9' slim guys in the process

As far as grip/upper body strength goes, accounting only for age, an 89th percentile femoid could beat a 10th percentile male. In other words, only the top 11% of women can strengthmog the bottom 11% of men.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out how much important weight is in combat sports. There's only so much explosive energy that a 5'6, 120-pound human body can deliver, and that body will probably not win a fight a 5'9, 140-pound body. I'd take her more seriously if she was a 5'10 foid talking about a 5'2 guy.
Lmao @Colvin76 would rip off her arms

he mogs me brutally

Last edited:
As far as grip/upper body strength goes, accounting only for age, an 89th percentile femoid could beat a 10th percentile male. In other words, only the top 11% of women can strengthmog the bottom 11% of men.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out how much important weight is in combat sports. There's only so much explosive energy that a 5'6, 120-pound human body can deliver, and that body will probably not win a fight a 5'9, 140-pound body. I'd take her more seriously if she was a 5'10 foid talking about a 5'2 guy.

he mogs me brutally

You sexit misojinist asswhole inkwell!

130lbs women are just as strong as 130lbs men!

You sexit misojinist asswhole inkwell!

130lbs women are just as strong as 130lbs men!
On a serious note, The strength difference between a man and woman of the same weight is INSANE.

A 165lbs man strength mogs an average (and way above average too) 165lb woman into into infinity and back. It can't even be described.

On a serious note, The strength difference between a man and woman of the same weight is INSANE.

A 165lbs man strength mogs an average (and way above average too) 165lb woman into into infinity and back. It can't even be described.

A 165 pound woman is fat unless she's a body builder or 6ft fucking 2.

b-b-but wimmin and men are equal! wimmin can as much as men can do! stop being sexist!
Wimmin power

Women are a joke

I made a thread about this a while back, there was this one massive thread on reddit with hundreds of women talking about how they had no idea men were stronger until that one time they got into a physical confrontation

Such an excellent thread. This should be in the must read section

Lmao @Colvin76 would rip off her arms
JFL yeah @Colvin76 can do unimaginable things to some skinny 5'6 girl

Tbh these girls talking about their bfs are probably 5'5 and go to the gym to work out their asses only for hours, and their bfs are probably above 6' with a high tie normie built.

Me, as a manlet and having the frame of a 14 yo girl, I would rather not get into a fight with anyone :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Absolutely
If it weren't for cucked self-defense laws, it would be over for any foid who tries to physically attack or assault me ngl. Especially some skinny 5'6" foid jfl :lul:

Tx man. Not sure if it is really inceldom related but I think it's an interesting look at the mentality of women when it comes to size, strength, height, body etc.

No wonder they disrespect manlets and framelets if they think they could beat em up

Feel free to bump my old thread btw :feelsthink:

Absolutely

If it weren't for cucked self-defense laws, it would be over for any foid who tries to physically attack or assault me ngl. Especially some skinny 5'6" foid jfl :lul:

Your my height Do you consider yourself short, comrade?

he mogs me brutally
This. Unless we are putting 5'11 girl with wrestling past against some 5'3 guy here, I am putting my money to guy

JFL I'm a 120poundcel at 5'8 and I don't doubt I could kick this foid's ass

The male muscles work somehow different idk why. My sis and mom framemog me, but I am stronger.

I want to wrestle with a cute female tbh
JFL I'm a 120poundcel at 5'8 and I don't doubt I could kick this foid's ass
View attachment 293315
Looks heavier than 120 pounds tbh especially at 5'8

if I ever get a loli gf I'll make sure to dom her every single fucking day

That shit gets them horny

They are lucky most men are nice and have morals/restraints/qualms about hitting women.