Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Skincare routines" are a complete meme and the whole industry is built off of female consumerism and has nothing to do with science or results

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Applying 12 different useless overpriced products with fancy packaging that you saw on TikTok to your face in an elaborate daily routine like females do actually doesn't even improve your skin at all on an empirical level and can actually make it worse by impeding your skin's ability to do what it's supposed to be doing

Objective medical "skincare routines" are extremely straightforward. For cystic acne you need to get prescribed Accutane by a doctor and no home remedies can touch it or even affect it in any way (it's like applying a band-aid to a severed limb). For all other more mild acne/skin related issues you just need salicylic acid. If you apply salicylic acid to your face routinely then you have a better "skincare routine" than the vast majority of people including "skincare" obsessed females. Ironically women actually have significantly worse skin health than men on average because of makeup, birth control and this

The whole thing is literally like if in addition to toothpaste the dental industry also had 20 other meme products that they sold in cute fancy packaging and marketed on TikTok to appeal to female consoomers and there were foid influencers releasing videos like "My 37 step Korean dental routine:foidSoy::heart:"

doesn’t accutane permanently fuck your natural skin moisture production?

Skincare corporations try to suppress Accutane and spread FUD about it because they want consumers to keep endlessly buying useless products that will never actually show any improvement on their acne and they don't want to have to compete with a legitimate accessible medical treatment for it

Anti-Accutane shills are literally NPC drones controlled by the cosmetics industry and frequently spew utterly delusional and schizophrenic stories about how it causes you to bleed out of your eyes and develop psychosis etc. No one who has ever actually taken Accutane has had these problems

Skincare corporations try to suppress Accutane and spread FUD about it because they want consumers to keep endlessly buying useless products that will never actually show any improvement on their acne and they don't want to have to compete with a legitimate accessible medical treatment for it

Anti-Accutane shills are literally NPC drones controlled by the cosmetics industry and frequently spew utterly delusional and schizophrenic stories about how it causes you to bleed out of your eyes and develop psychosis etc. No one who has ever actually taken Accutane has had these problems
But it’s actually true. If acne is caused by excess oils secretion, then accutane works so well by fucking with this natural production.

Yes. Accutane shrinks your pores so you don't produce as much if any oil. Not healthy at all. Acne is caused by hormonal changes which are temporary, or stress and/or poor diet.

Objective medical "skincare routines".
There are zero skin care routines that have evidence for a long term helpful effect.

Showering, soap, moisturizer, creams, cleansers, peptides, sunscreen, etc. It's all bullshit and likely harmful.

The skin on your body is recycled, so when you scrub it off you're literally depleting your skin of nutrients it requires to repair and build itself.

People ask me all the time how my skin looks so good at my age. I just tell them a healthy diet.

But honestly almost all of society, culture, habits, and products are mind viruses because everyone is too fucking stupid to think for themselves or do any research. It's the reason I left looksmax.is. Even over there it's all mindless drones repeating clickbait cancer.

I'm probably the only person that's read every study on sunscreen and considered what the evidence is actually saying, rather than regurgitating clickbait headlines.

Last edited:
Yes. Accutane shrinks your pores so you don't produce as much if any oil. Not healthy at all. Acne is caused by hormonal changes which are temporary, or stress and/or poor diet.

There are zero skin care routines that have evidence for a long term helpful effect.

Showering, soap, moisturizer, creams, cleansers, peptides, sunscreen, etc. It's all bullshit and likely harmful.

The skin on your body is recycled, so when you scrub it off you're literally depleting your skin of nutrients it requires to repair and build itself.

People ask me all the time how my skin looks so good at my age. I just tell them a healthy diet.

But honestly almost all of society, culture, habits, and products are mind viruses because everyone is too fucking stupid to think for themselves or do any research. It's the reason I left looksmax.is. Even over there it's all mindless drones repeating clickbait cancer.

I'm probably the only person that's read every study on sunscreen and considered what the evidence is actually saying, rather than regurgitating clickbait headlines.
What do u find about sunscreen?

Drinking only water and Cutting out pop and any other corn syrup filled drinks is the best thing you can do for your skin.

Sunscreen is the only real skincare routine and it’s mogged by wearing sun-protective clothing.

Nobody is going to wear a burka outside to avoid the sun but it’s immediately better for your skin than all skincare routines combined.

Drinking only water and Cutting out pop and any other corn syrup filled drinks is the best thing you can do for your skin.
Healthy diet will have as much effect on existing cystic acne as it will on cancer. It’s like nofap where it’s just a vaguely “healthy” thing so people expect it to solve other random problems that have nothing to do with it. Almost all facets of “healthy living” are a complete meme and totally arbitrary

Like most things in life acne is primarily decided by genetics. Accutane objectively works and provides results because it’s one of the few things that actually interacts with the biological process that causes cystic acne in any way (most home remedies literally just don’t)

True. I have tested a lot of them over the years. The differences between a premium one and a mid tier one isn't much. People focus on it too much.

True. I have tested a lot of them over the years.

No. I took accutane and my skin is completely normal now
:yes::yes::yes:

Accutane was a godsend for my skin and it went from severe cystic acne that was essentially untreatable and would have left severe scarring to completely normal. The only side effects I experienced while I was on it were some mild dryness and there have been 0 tangible side effects ever since I got off it. This is the consensus among everyone who has ever actually taken Accutane and only schizo shills writing holocaust literature tier stories about Accutane side effects on the internet would argue otherwise

The contrast between your higher effort posts and your meme posts is rather jarring :forcedsmile:.

avoiding sunlight is the best thing for your skin.
20 minutes a day is enough for vitamin D for your bones tho

No bro just get a routine bro it'll do wonders for you lol

In all seriousness though I need to buy some it'll do wonders for my skin

What do u find about sunscreen?
The studies on sunscreen are all done in areas with with literally the highest UV spectrums in the world, such as certain areas of Australia. They don't apply to most people living on most of the earth.

The studies don't include raw data, and only discuss the median and average person.

Hence they only apply if you are the median or average person. The median and average person eats garbage, gets poor sleep, and doesn't do gradual progressive sun exposure throughout the spring to build up their protective factors.

The protective and repair processes for sun damage to include DNA repair are heavily influenced by factors such as sleep and nutrition.

The whole "Skin Damage = Skin aging" is a completely false narrative not supported by the evidence, pushed by sunscreen companies. That's like say going to the gym and damaging your muscles is going to age your muscles and make you weak.

It's the exact opposite with proper rest, nutrition, and gradual progressive overload instead taking on more than your body can handle.

The sun causes DNA damage, but the body can repair it. Not only that, but red spectrum light (part of sunlight) triggers your skin to renew and look younger. So we have people spending thousands of dollars to get put under red spectrum light machines, when the sun literally produces more of it. The sun produces the highest amount of red spectrum light when it's at a forty five degree angle, so the evening and the morning but not mid day.

Then we have the "Twin Studies", which is not science at all but blatant propaganda. These are not variable controlled or statistically significant. So they'll show one twin that looks older that stayed out in the sun, smoked, drinked, and lived a terrible life style, then another that looks less healthy but lived a healthy lifestyle and avoided the sun, but looks younger. Then they claim the sun exposure is the reason for the difference, along with all the other healthy things that twin did. More likely it's not the sun but the drinking and partying that aged the aged twin.

Let's take a look at another famous piece of sunscreen mainstream bullshit propaganda, the truck driver who aged on one side of his face. This is an anecdotal case, not statistically significant and we know nothing about this person. We don't know what their nutrition was like, their sleep quality or any other factor. It's the same as if some one spent all day, everyday in the gym, working only their left arm, ate terrible, and their left arm deteriorated as a result of over-training and poor nutrition. Then the mainstream pushed out that going to the gym was bad for you.

Now, another thing these scammers use is the UV camera that "Measures skin damage". You might have seen these monochromatic pictures that "show how much someone's skin has aged under the surface". Well, again like everything this is bullshit. The only thing these camera measure and can see on the skin is melanin levels. The body produces more melanin in areas of the body to protect those areas to get the correct amount of sun, for optimal health. Not too much, or too little.

This alone invalidates a huge quantity of the studies (which were already invalid for previously stated reasons), because they're not measuring skin aging correctly. Even eyeball tests are often just looking for pigmentation like freckles, which again has nothing to do with aging.

Which brings me to my next point. Sunlight is ant-aging in the correct dosage. It improves circadian rhythm, which improves sleep quality, which improves damage repair, to include repairing skin damage, which slows aging. It literally charges the the mitochondria of the cell, which is the powerhouse of the cells which bolsters all kinds of repair processes. Improved sleep reduces cravings for junk food and reduced willpower and over-eating, all things that will make you look bad and age you. It improves feelings of wellbeing, and reduces stress because of the hormones sunlight induces, which all lead to greater repair and decreased aging. And because of improved feelings of well being it also reduces suicide rates. At this is all without talking about Vitamin-D. So unlike what the mainstream propaganda would have you believe, for their profit, you can't just substitute going outside with taking a supplement.

When you dig into the evidence pretty much everything that costs money is bullshit to make money, that's promoted by "science" with those profits. But when you examine this scientific evidence the narratives fall apart.

Sunscreen is the only real skincare routine and it’s mogged by wearing sun-protective clothing.

Nobody is going to wear a burka outside to avoid the sun but it’s immediately better for your skin than all skincare routines combined.

Sunscreen isn't supported by the evidence, for most people. See above.

Healthy diet will have as much effect on existing cystic acne as it will on cancer. It’s like nofap where it’s just a vaguely “healthy” thing so people expect it to solve other random problems that have nothing to do with it. Almost all facets of “healthy living” are a complete meme and totally arbitrary

Like most things in life acne is primarily decided by genetics.
Genetics are a factor but if you're not living a healthy lifestyle then your body can't repair itself. That's like pouring sand in your gas tank and wondering why your car won't start.

Some cremes can help.

The studies on sunscreen are all done in areas with with literally the highest UV spectrums in the world, such as certain areas of Australia. They don't apply to most people living on most of the earth.

The studies don't include raw data, and only discuss the median and average person.

Hence they only apply if you are the median or average person. The median and average person eats garbage, gets poor sleep, and doesn't do gradual progressive sun exposure throughout the spring to build up their protective factors.

The protective and repair processes for sun damage to include DNA repair are heavily influenced by factors such as sleep and nutrition.

The whole "Skin Damage = Skin aging" is a completely false narrative not supported by the evidence, pushed by sunscreen companies. That's like say going to the gym and damaging your muscles is going to age your muscles and make you weak.

It's the exact opposite with proper rest, nutrition, and gradual progressive overload instead taking on more than your body can handle.

The sun causes DNA damage, but the body can repair it. Not only that, but red spectrum light (part of sunlight) triggers your skin to renew and look younger. So we have people spending thousands of dollars to get put under red spectrum light machines, when the sun literally produces more of it. The sun produces the highest amount of red spectrum light when it's at a forty five degree angle, so the evening and the morning but not mid day.

Then we have the "Twin Studies", which is not science at all but blatant propaganda. These are not variable controlled or statistically significant. So they'll show one twin that looks older that stayed out in the sun, smoked, drinked, and lived a terrible life style, then another that looks less healthy but lived a healthy lifestyle and avoided the sun, but looks younger. Then they claim the sun exposure is the reason for the difference, along with all the other healthy things that twin did. More likely it's not the sun but the drinking and partying that aged the aged twin.

Let's take a look at another famous piece of sunscreen mainstream bullshit propaganda, the truck driver who aged on one side of his face. This is an anecdotal case, not statistically significant and we know nothing about this person. We don't know what their nutrition was like, their sleep quality or any other factor. It's the same as if some one spent all day, everyday in the gym, working only their left arm, ate terrible, and their left arm deteriorated as a result of over-training and poor nutrition. Then the mainstream pushed out that going to the gym was bad for you.

Now, another thing these scammers use is the UV camera that "Measures skin damage". You might have seen these monochromatic pictures that "show how much someone's skin has aged under the surface". Well, again like everything this is bullshit. The only thing these camera measure and can see on the skin is melanin levels. The body produces more melanin in areas of the body to protect those areas to get the correct amount of sun, for optimal health. Not too much, or too little.

This alone invalidates a huge quantity of the studies (which were already invalid for previously stated reasons), because they're not measuring skin aging correctly. Even eyeball tests are often just looking for pigmentation like freckles, which again has nothing to do with aging.

Which brings me to my next point. Sunlight is ant-aging in the correct dosage. It improves circadian rhythm, which improves sleep quality, which improves damage repair, to include repairing skin damage, which slows aging. It literally charges the the mitochondria of the cell, which is the powerhouse of the cells which bolsters all kinds of repair processes. Improved sleep reduces cravings for junk food and reduced willpower and over-eating, all things that will make you look bad and age you. It improves feelings of wellbeing, and reduces stress because of the hormones sunlight induces, which all lead to greater repair and decreased aging. And because of improved feelings of well being it also reduces suicide rates. At this is all without talking about Vitamin-D. So unlike what the mainstream propaganda would have you believe, for their profit, you can't just substitute going outside with taking a supplement.

When you dig into the evidence pretty much everything that costs money is bullshit to make money, that's promoted by "science" with those profits. But when you examine this scientific evidence the narratives fall apart.

Sunscreen isn't supported by the evidence, for most people. See above.

Genetics are a factor but if you're not living a healthy lifestyle then your body can't repair itself. That's like pouring sand in your gas tank and wondering why your car won't start.
Goodluck with your skin cancer

The link you linked, links to two sources.

A statement by the Canadian Dermatology Association. Pushing the narrative, with no science to back it up. Irrelevant.

The second subsource is this:

Which itself sources all the sunscreens studies I've already debunked.

But let's take an example:

"A well-conducted community-based 4.5- year RCT of 1621 adult Australians, with follow-up for more than a decade, found a 40% lower incidence of squamous cell carcinomas among participants randomized to recommended daily sunscreen compared with participants assigned to use sunscreen on a discretionary basis"

That's like saying people who were recommended to exercise less often, had a 40% lower incidence of exercise related injuries. It says nothing about the expected health outcome regular exercise, or the expected health outcome of infrequent exercise. It's statistical trickery.

You’re coping tbh

God damn. You're dumb.

100% Guarantee I will outlive you. Read everything I wrote and think about it, if you want to make actual good decisions.

That's like saying people who were recommended to exercise less often, had a 40% lower incidence of exercise related injuries. It says nothing about the expected health outcome regular exercise, or the expected health outcome of infrequent exercise. It's statistical trickery.
I really don't understand what's wrong with the study. It proved that people that took sunscreen on a daily basis had less risk of skin cancer.

Your response to a perfectly well conducted study was that it was “statistical trickery”

That's a bit reductive but I understand people struggle with too many words.

I really don't understand what's wrong with the study. It proved that people that took sunscreen on a daily basis had less risk of skin cancer.
The study doesn't prove that. It only shows that's true for a specific type of skin cancer. It also only applies to the average person living in Australia. I'm neither the average person, nor do I live in Australia.

This is important, as I've already explained because of the UV levels in Australia are much higher than the rest of the world. As well as the average person lives a poor lifestyle.

There are dose dependent effects to all types of damage, that are also relative to the body's capacity to heal.

Your statement is like telling someone who goes to the gym "Good luck with your exercise related injury". Statistically more people who go to the gym have exercise related injuries, but with the proper precautions you can go to the gym and also not get exercise related injuries.

Great for you. But as an incel I don't know why you want to be alive a greater amount of time.

Longevity escape velocity. Ai is going to keep improving over the next few decades. Gerontology is advancing steadily and Ai will increase the pace of scientific progress. At some point all forms of aging will be reversible, and with time all aspects of biology will be modifiable.

It only shows that's true for a specific type of skin cancer. It also only applies to the average person living in Australia. I'm neither the average person, nor do I live in Australia.
Seems like it's great to wear sunscreen if your an avrage guy then and don't want to get that type of skin cancer? Sunscreen doesn't have any negative effects so why not take it if it might help against certain cancers.

facts nigga

The only good part of my genetics is skin.

I literally never even wash my face except water that falls on it when im showering.

I didnt have a pimple in my life. Like everything else its just genes and products only exist to milk money of copers
:yes::yes::yes:

Life is just genetic code being executed and genes are always king

Seems like it's great to wear sunscreen if your an avrage guy then and don't want to get that type of skin cancer?
If you're the average guy living in Australia, and don't want to get skin cancer, and care more about that than any other health effect, or how long you live, or how you feel, or how good your sleep is, or how much body-fat and muscle you store, or your energy levels then yes.
Sunscreen doesn't have any negative effects so why not take it if it might help against certain cancers.
It has likely as a huge amount of direct and indirect health effects which I've already covered. It blocks sunlight which is beneficial for the body.

There was a famous FDA study showing most types of sunscreens absorb into the bloodstream and stay there for multiple weeks, after just one use. If you compare the levels of endocrine disruptors found in the blood to other studies, they are at significant enough levels to disrupt testosterone levels. Disrupting hormone levels will have down stream negative health effects.

If you don't want a bunch of chemicals soaking into your blood then you can use mineral sunscreens. But those can cause acne breakouts, leave a foam on your skin, and need to be applied more often, and still blunt the positive health effects of sunlight. But if you're set on using a sunscreen, mineral sunscreens are safer.

Last edited:
It blocks sunlight which is beneficial for the body.
I don't think studies have never found that everyday sunscreen use leads to vitamin D insufficiency.

health effect, or how long you live, or how you feel, or how good your sleep is, or how much body-fat and muscle you store, or your energy levels then yes.
You can do all that in combination with using things like sunscreen.

There was a famous FDA study showing most types of sunscreens absorb into the bloodstream and stay there for multiple weeks, after just one use. If you compare the levels of endocrine disruptors found in the blood to other studies, they are at significant enough levels to disrupt testosterone levels. Disrupting hormone levels will have down stream negative health effects.
Screenshot 20230601 014042 Chrome

This is from the same FDA study that says it absorbs into the skin and stays there for extended periods of time.

I don't think studies have never found that everyday sunscreen use leads to vitamin D insufficiency.
I never mentioned Vitamin D levels. I covered all the other health benefits of sunlight in my previous comments.
You can do all that in combination with using things like sunscreen.
These are health effects of sunlight, which you are blunting the positive effects of if you use sunscreen.
View attachment 766060
This is from the same FDA study that says it absorbs into the skin and stays there for extended periods of time.
If you look up the study and find the exact amounts, then cross reference them with other studies you'll see they reach a significant enough level to negatively affect testosterone levels for weeks, even after just one application. Maybe not a serious danger, like on the level of eating junk food or something but it's not no health effects.

What you keep doing is looking for appeals to authority, because reading the studies and thinking for yourself is hard. I get that, but the authorities don't care about you. You'll only get closer to the truth by diving into the actual studies and learning as much as possible about any given field.

The truth doesn't rise to the top and "experts" don't have your best interest at heart. The FDA is a revolving door for industry. I'm not saying don't trust the science. I'm saying read the science, but listen to the facts and data in those studies, not the narrative that's being spun.

Last edited:
What you keep doing is looking for appeals to authority, because reading the studies and thinking for yourself is hard. I get that, but the authorities don't care about you. You'll only get closer to the truth by diving into the actual studies and learning as much as possible about any given field.
I am no statistician nor am I learned in any kind of human biology/chemistry. I have just enough trust in the current establishment to believe that they aren't lying to me about the potential dangers of sunscreen. You should try to stay away from anything "chemical" (whatever that means everything is chemical) but to say that applying sunscreen everyday is the same as eating junk food everyday is absolutely preposterous.

Like most things in life acne is primarily decided by genetics. Accutane objectively works and provides results because it’s one of the few things that actually interacts with the biological process that causes cystic acne in any way (most home remedies literally just don’t)
a healthy diet can heal acne just as good as accutane.

you just need to do a REAL healthy diet and not the whole grains / vegetables / chicken breast shit diet

This is because nowadays most people, if not all are Vitamin D deficient.

If you're the average guy living in Australia, and don't want to get skin cancer, and care more about that than any other health effect, or how long you live, or how you feel, or how good your sleep is, or how much body-fat and muscle you store, or your energy levels then yes.
Right on brother.

Sunscreen is extremely bad for your health because it's literally a toxin, then it inhibits the benefits of the sun, between many of those it's the Vitamin D which is a must for bone development, a lot of people look worse than they should because they're Vitamin D deficient.

If any of you wanna learn more about sunscreens:

I am no statistician nor am I learned in any kind of human biology/chemistry.
Ok. But if you don't take time to learn, you'll make bad health decisions.
I have just enough trust in the current establishment to believe that they aren't lying to me about the potential dangers of sunscreen. You should try to stay away from anything "chemical" (whatever that means everything is chemical)
Everything is made of chemicals. That wasn't my argument.
but to say that applying sunscreen everyday is the same as eating junk food everyday is absolutely preposterous.
Hormones are signals the body uses to operate. When you jam those signals from their natural levels you will impede the bodies operations. This isn't a good thing.

you just need to do a REAL healthy diet and not the whole grains / vegetables / chicken breast shit diet
Exactly this. Barely any one in society knows what's healthy because no one takes the time to learn. Grains contain Gliadin which has been proven to increase gut permeability in all humans, which leads to all kinds of negative health effects. People literally have no clue what is poison or what to eat to maintain their health.

Exactly this. Barely any one in society knows what's healthy because no one takes the time to learn. Grains contain Gliadin which has been proven to increase gut permeability in all humans, which leads to all kinds of negative health effects. People literally have no clue what is poison or what to eat to maintain their health.
High IQ posting.

If mothers were on a good diet 3 years before having children, then while pregnant and then feed their child a good diet, there would be more good looking people.

I am intrigued. What is healthy? What can we eat and what is poison? What products can we use if any?

It just seems weird. Why would major academic institutions lie about what's good for you? It seems counterintuitive if you ask me.

I am intrigued. What is healthy? What can we eat and what is poison? What products can we use if any?

It just seems weird. Why would major academic institutions lie about what's good for you? It seems counterintuitive if you ask me.
For diet resources, I'll link you a few sites that might help you.

You can get a really good diet by following the recommendations in there.
I'm also going to add a few articles talking about the bone and facial development of children on diets like this:

I do really recommend you to read that because it will explain why some people have better or worse facial development despite having good or bad looking parents. (Think of Jeremy Meeks who has an average son)

Yeah, major institutions like to you because they get profit from it, accutane is profitable whereas healing your acne with diet it's not.

This is because nowadays most people, if not all are Vitamin D deficient.

Right on brother.

Sunscreen is extremely bad for your health because it's literally a toxin, then it inhibits the benefits of the sun, between many of those it's the Vitamin D which is a must for bone development, a lot of people look worse than they should because they're Vitamin D deficient.

If any of you wanna learn more about sunscreens:
Thanks. Yah, I knew there were some high IQ people on this forum, which is why I joined.

High IQ posting.

If mothers were on a good diet 3 years before having children, then while pregnant and then feed their child a good diet, there would be more good looking people.
Definitely. People underestimate how much nutrition effects looks long term as well. Even bone structure.

Mouth breathing is caused by both pre-natal nutrition and the nutrition of the person over a time because being constantly stuffed up from sickness leads to mouth breathing. Poorer muscle tone leads to poorer posture which also leads to mouth breathing, so it's all caused by things like nutrition, exercise, and sleep quality.

Mouth breathing leads to a sagging midface do to Wolf's law, which is very unattractive. We can make a difference our lifetimes, but it takes decades if we weren't given a good start like Chads were.

So the reason Grains were pushed at the bottom of the food pyramid initially was because the reagan administration was trying to reduce starvation in the U.S. More people eating cheaper grains reduces over-all food prices because of supply and demand, which results in less starvation.

Grains also use to be healthy. Less than a century ago, Norman Borlaug bio-engineered short grains to produce more crop for less cost. Again, it reduced starvation around the world and he wound up getting a nobel peace prize. But it increased the gliadin quantity which leads to negative health effects from increased gut permeability.

There's also the 7th day adventist which are a religious group that's heavily involved with the U.S. government, and have funded multiple studies to try to make meat out to be bad. It's because they believe god told their leader that eating meat is sinful. It sounds crazy but it's true.

So the myths get started for reasons like this, then they become the standard that no one wants to risk their career questioning, despite the facts.

Other myths originate from a variety of sources such as industry funding, industry lobbying, FDA revolving door with industry, and sometimes just plain bad science, but if there's no group that applies continued pressure such as industry, politics or religion then the science eventually fixes itself, it just sometimes takes fifty years or so.
I am intrigued. What is healthy? What can we eat and what is poison?

So as far as what is actually healthy. A wide range of different vegetables, and some non-processed meats. Nuts and fruits are ok in smaller quantities.

There's a couple reasons you want as wide a range of different vegetables as possible. One is that vegetables contain different kinds of poisons that the plants use to fight off predators. The body can filter out these poisons, but only so much for each type. So if you eat too much of one kind of vegetable you overwhelm the body's ability to filter out the poisons and you literally poison yourself.

The other reason for eating a wide range of vegetables, to include cruciferous vegetables and every color of vegetables is because they all contain different phytonutrients that the body needs for optimum function.

When it comes to meats, processed meats are very unhealthy and lead to lower life expectancy. Fish is healthy, but bigger fish have more mercury these days, so smaller fish and small seafood like shrimp and are the most healthy sea foods. Eggs are also very healthy. Chicken and beef might be healthy but the Jury's still out on those. I personally eat chicken and beef. There are correlation studies trying to make out that meat is bad, which are Highly flawed for a huge amount of reasons (that's another three hour argument). Vegetarians are not eating optimally.

Now when it comes down to the exact optimum ratio of all these things, that comes down to genetics, as well as what your body is adapted to. If you eat these foods every week, you'll be pretty good.

Now if you wind up eating more meat and less vegetables, let's say 75% meat and 30% vegetables, then you're going to want to make sure you're eating a wide range of non-processed meats to get a range of different nutrients, as well as eating organ meats. Organ meats, like liver are important because they are the most nutrient dense and contain the widest range of nutrients. But if you're eating mostly vegetables then then ensuring you get organ meats isn't critical.

What products can we use if any?

So when it comes to products that's very tricky. The reason is no one has money for a long term study, so we don't know the long term health effects of any product.

But when you're looking at products, look for double blind placebo controlled studies. You'll find essentially none of them are backed by this, and rely on placebo influencing studies so they can push their snake oil, which may be harmful.

When controlled for placebo, multivitamins have a negative effect on lifespan for example.

The only products I take are Vitamine-C, which has been shown to have some positive effect on skin health and the immune system, as well as Niacin, which increases NAD levels which increases DNA repair.

I also use a Vitamine-C or Vitamin-E moisturizer after I take a shower, which is not too often. But both of those can actually be utilized by the skin, unlike peptides or almost all of the skin care industry bullshit.

DRMA Rolling or Lasers to induce stem cell regenerating of skin does work for reducing wrinkles, but may lead to stem cell exhaustion if over-used. So i mean, I don't know. Might be useful. I did it for a while but don't anymore. I'm not going to do it again unless I have a real wrinkle I want to get rid of. Technology is going to improve, and stem cells will be growable in a lab, so it's not like you have to perfect.

Lights, that turn red in the evening, as well as blue light blocking programs like FL.UX make a big difference in sleep quality. Circadian rhythm is governed by light colors.

And this isn't a product, but longer fasts, like more than 7 days with zero calories likely has a huge health benefit and slows aging. I could write another ten pages on that, but I should end it here.

Last edited:
Let them ruin their faces. Nobody gives a fuck about what happens to them

High IQ posting.

If dieting/nofap/sun tanning/weightlifting/meditation/astrology/any other arbitrarily "healthy" thing magically made the difference between an incel and a Chad for no reason then there's no reason why one would even be considered more attractive than the other in the first place since the whole point of sexual attraction is genetic selection

If dieting/nofap/sun tanning/weightlifting/meditation/astrology/any other arbitrarily "healthy" thing magically made the difference between an incel and a Chad for no reason then there's no reason why one would even be considered more attractive than the other in the first place since the whole point of sexual attraction is genetic selection
No, once you've been born, there's no way around it. No dieting/nofap/sun tanning/weightlifting/meditation/astrology for your face.

I'm talking about prenatal nutrition. When the mother eats a good diet 3 years before getting pregnant, then eats a good diet when she's pregnant and then feeds the child a good diet.

If those steps are followed, the child will have a better bone structure than you, but it also may still have a shit bone structure if your genetics are fucking shit. This is still subjected to genetic determinism.

You can check the links I sent before for some real life examples

Applying 12 different useless overpriced products with fancy packaging that you saw on TikTok to your face in an elaborate daily routine like females do actually doesn't even improve your skin at all on an empirical level and can actually make it worse by impeding your skin's ability to do what it's supposed to be doing

Objective medical "skincare routines" are extremely straightforward. For cystic acne you need to get prescribed Accutane by a doctor and no home remedies can touch it or even affect it in any way (it's like applying a band-aid to a severed limb). For all other more mild acne/skin related issues you just need salicylic acid. If you apply salicylic acid to your face routinely then you have a better "skincare routine" than the vast majority of people including "skincare" obsessed females. Ironically women actually have significantly worse skin health than men on average because of makeup, birth control and this

The whole thing is literally like if in addition to toothpaste the dental industry also had 20 other meme products that they sold in cute fancy packaging and marketed on TikTok to appeal to female consoomers and there were foid influencers releasing videos like "My 37 step Korean dental routine:foidSoy::heart:"
brutal truth

Acne is caused by a bad diet. No one had acne before humans ate grains and veggies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back