Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Skin colour scale

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Brothers I am trying to find out if I'm a high value exoticcell or a shitskin truecel.

Is there any kind of hard and fast way, like a colour chart so we can tell how over it is???

If you're worse than a III on the Fitzpatrick scale, I would say it's all over.

Here you go buddy boyo
Maybe I'd extend to IV being acceptable

What tone are you?

The best skin colour you can have
Images 83

IncelChecker

This one here, is the only legit skin colour scale out there.

IMG 20200122 1511462
IMG 20191220 1827062
View attachment 213981
Here you go buddy boyo
Maybe I'd extend to IV being acceptable

What tone are you?
Fuck bro I'm a fucking subhuman is what I am. Maybe I'm a retard, but I still can't tell what I am, maybe like 4.5?, let me post a couple of pics of me at curryland airport and with my vitamin d deficient mayo colleague, maybe u can tell me.

cope niggers are white underneath
Screenshot 20200304 222439 DuckDuckGo

View attachment 213992
Fuck bro I'm a fucking subhuman is what I am. Maybe I'm a retard, but I still can't tell what I am, maybe like 4.5?, let me post a couple of pics of me at curryland airport and with my vitamin d deficient mayo colleague, maybe u can tell me.
Hmm that's not too bad. You could probably fraud as a sandcel tbh ngl

JFL at the curries behind you - it never began for them.

Depends massively, dark and tanned is hugely lusted upon by stacy and lightskinned can be some of the most attractive. Tyrone can be as well, as can chang, its far beyond skin colour, being indian though does correlate with being genetically worse

Hmm that's not too bad. You could probably fraud as a sandcel tbh ngl

JFL at the curries behind you - it never began for them.
I'm quarter Persian so it's an easy larp. Would I be Fitzpatrick 4?
Depends massively, dark and tanned is hugely lusted upon by stacy and lightskinned can be some of the most attractive. Tyrone can be as well, as can chang, its far beyond skin colour, being indian though does correlate with being genetically worse
Well I'm quarter "Indian" but it's Kashmiri/pathan rather than mainstream Indian, but you can see the colour in picture above

I'm quarter Persian so it's an easy larp. Would I be Fitzpatrick 4?
Yeah I'd say 4.
You're in Asia right? What race do the local ricemen and noodles think you are?

Are you a handegg fan buddy boyo?

Yeah I'd say 4.

I don't really mix with ricemen and noodles, and I get everything, generally most common will be Turkish, Greek, Italian, Arab, curry, french , and sometimes I even get Russian!
Yeah I'd say 4.

Sorry yes am into NFL, but not like a full on burgercel

Last edited:
Oh, hey it's you! Haven't seen you in a while. Are you still having a crush on merula?
I stopped playing this game months ago because my depressions and mental health were getting worse... Even though crushing on a 2D Character is huge Cope, it was fun.

I stopped playing this game months ago because my depressions and mental health were getting worse... Even though crushing on a 2D Character is huge Cope, it was fun.
I see, man. Hope you're doing better now.

Skin color is mostly cope though.

EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
bwpZqlE.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg

Not really it's still most important thing due to the halos and failos that go with it
White people are beautiful because of their facial aesthetics, blue eyes, and tall stature, not because of their pasty skin.

White people are beautiful because of their facial aesthetics, blue eyes, and tall stature, not because of their pasty skin.
White people are beautiful because th 10% who have the aforementioned provide a halo effect for the 90% who don't.
Deathnicks are ugly because the 1% who have the aforementioned have it more than negated by the failo effect of the 99% who don't

A foid told another foid my skin was literally the colour of shit...

The skin color creates contrast for the other coloring on their face so wrong. And not all white people have pasty skin. If they do they can inject stuff like melanotan if they really want to.

Frankly it's not just blue eyes because dark hair and facial hair are ideal on white people.

Slayer

Normie (in west)

Pheno/coloring > bones.

The skin color creates contrast for the other coloring on their face so wrong. And not all white people have pasty skin. If they do they can inject stuff like melanotan if they really want to.

Frankly it's not just blue eyes because dark hair and facial hair are ideal on white people.

Slayer
View attachment 214967

Normie (in west)
View attachment 214968

Pheno/coloring > bones.
A 10/10 chadpreet is equivalent to a 8/10 white chad

Skin color is mostly cope though.

EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
bwpZqlE.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
average white mogs average curry though. pulling from top 0.1% and extrapolating that to mean racepill doesn't affect anyone is disingenuous