Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Skank whores think that being chad's cum dumpster is empowering meanwhile ugly dudes who aren't fucking get the blame for all "toxic masculinity".

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Good morning, I hate women.

Incels aren't the ones catcalling, Incels aren't the ones pumping and dumping, Incels aren't the ones beating the teeth out of their girlfriends.

All these chad widowed whores know how to do is to project onto us all the self hate they have from all the crap they allowed chad do to them.

We never had the chance to care for a partner because we were already rejected from genuine affection and sex for reasons out of our control.

ZwvGo3M d

Last edited:

Then you have soys literally saying "in behalf of men". Nigger you can't speak for a group you ain't in.

what really surprises me is the absolute lack of shame. she's actually showing this to her entire social circle and the internet as a whole and she still isn't bullied to death for it
I think some women find it endearing. The rush of being seen as a bad girl and being the one to swallow a chads cum is exhilarating to them.

We are all slaves kept on leashes by whores.

-"Don't call a woman a whore, a slut, a cunt! That's shameful and offensive! Women don't deserve to be treated like that! Just because a woman has slept around with a few people, doesn't mean she's a whore!"

- "...Okay, I want to show women that I respect who they are as people" - says the white knight.

- Meanwhile, whore will never give that white knight the time of day; sleeps with around like 50 different people who treat her like shit; has ridiculous amounts of STDS, several abortions, and has had so much sex that their sexual habits are anything but "normal," including choking, strangling, S&M, anal, sex toys. They are whores.

Death to all foids!

Burn it to the ground

Yeah they keep throwing themselves to "toxic males" but blame everyone else for being treated like the sluts they are.

I also like the innocent white knight soyboy in the comments of this.

"I am shocked, how can you see yourself in this"
"Maybe the first three panels"

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Like I said in my thread the other day, 'foids ENFORCE toxic masculinity whenever they reject nice guys and go for sociopathic Chads and Tyrones.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back