Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SJWs have taken to using "Chad" as a slur against privileged white men.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I've noticed this in the fights I get into on Twitter. "Chad" has now become like "Karen."

Meanwhile, both the left and the right use "incel" as a slur. To the left, incels are white supremacist basement dwellers. To the right, incels are soyboy ANTIFA cucks. Kinda like how "neckbeard" is used as an insult by both sides.

I've noticed this in the fights I get into on Twitter. "Chad" has now become like "Karen."

Meanwhile, both the left and the right use "incel" as a slur. To the left, incels are white supremacist basement dwellers. To the right, incels are soyboy ANTIFA cucks. Kinda like how "neckbeard" is used as an insult by both sides.

It's crypto worship, look how they always talk about white guys ever chance they get.

SJWs are obsessed with white guys, but the SJW women are even more enamored.

What a bunch of fucking cucks.

To the right, incels are soyboy ANTIFA cucks.

They are probably right. Have you not seen all the animefags in this place? Except Antifa actually use violence, the soyboys here just cope and Ldar.

Not true, only lefties use 'incel' as an insult.

Have you been on Parler? They're using "incel" as an insult.

They even make a point to say "No, conservatives aren't the incels, lefties are the incels."

Only chad has privilege

Have you been on Parler? They're using "incel" as an insult.

They even make a point to say "No, conservatives aren't the incels, lefties are the incels."

That means that if this site is shut down and the backup on Parler becomes active you are going to get brigading tradcucks coming in and shaming people like they do already to mstow on bitchute.

Gab has the same sort of condescending view towards incels, do you know if it is different on the minds site?

That means that if this site is shut down and the backup on Parler becomes active you are going to get brigading tradcucks coming in and shaming people like they do already to mstow on bitchute.

Gab has the same sort of condescending view towards incels, do you know if it is different on the minds site?

Backup on Parler? There's an Incels.co account on Parler?

Not every movement goes on forever, where even is your proof? Why do the people on this forum cope this hard?
"Normies are slowly becoming blackpilled because of the simp meme" :soy:

NPCs are hypocrites.

Not every movement goes on forever, where even is your proof? Why do the people on this forum cope this hard?
"Normies are slowly becoming blackpilled because of the simp meme" :soy:

I didn't say they were being blackpilled, they mean it as a commentary on white privilege. But I find it curious, they took our word from us.

What is Minds? Also, Reddit recently suffered a culling of subreddits. I think we should "meet this moment." I think a lot of people will be dropping Reddit and moving elsewhere, maybe we can be part of that.

What is Minds? Also, Reddit recently suffered a culling of subreddits. I think we should "meet this moment." I think a lot of people will be dropping Reddit and moving elsewhere, maybe we can be part of that.

Ruqqus is barely taking off.

Also, maybe you'd be interested in seeing a video on why ceding ground when social media platforms boot you off can be bad in the long run. Video requires sign in access, but also available here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ITears/comments/hh0oi5/a_talk_about_the_feminist_gatekeeping_on_reddit/

The left knows that whoever controls language controls public opinion. They are experts in this crap.

It's a good thing we know what we are cause society can't seem to get a handle on us.