Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting SJWs are pissing over blacks...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
... but the group of people I feel sorry about are native americans. They werent taken from a deadly desert to more pleasant place for work. Their land was taken away from them and they got raped and pillaged. Not to mention all the ways (((they))) murdered those nativs to free the land from them. And they already had a culture and beliefs. I feel really sorry for them.

I sympathize with Native Americans a lot more than I do Blacks.
The majority of Blacks are foul tempered, impulsive, arrogant, and just outright cruel ---- I have a very hard time sympathizing with them; to me, their lousy qualities heavily outweigh the history of being enslaved, so I don't feel sorry for them. I'm not like that stupid girl on TikTok arguing with her Dad saying that Blacks "behave the way they do because they're oppressed", that's fucking bullshit, and frankly, I don't give a fuck.
I'm not saying Natives are perfect, and I know Native communities have problems, but I have indigenous ancestry, so blood is thicker than water.

behave the way they do because they're oppressed
They behave they way they do because the vast majority of them are raised by single moms and their grandmas. Women raising kids with no paternal influence or control leads to this kind of behavior. You see it in other communities as well.

The misfortunes that befell the natives allowed America to become a home to varying ethnicities by not having any prominent indigenous groups. That fact helped propel the US to dominance, especially during the World Wars. The populaces of New World nations, like the US, can't make the same claims regarding the land that old world countries can. Anyways, if the US was filled with Native Americans it would basically be Anglo Brazil.

The misfortunes that befell the natives allowed America to become a home to varying ethnicities by not having any prominent indigenous groups. That fact helped propel the US to dominance, especially during the World Wars. The populaces of New World nations, like the US, can't make the same claims regarding the land that old world countries can. Anyways, if the US was filled with Native Americans it would basically be Anglo Brazil.
Who says US is a good thing? Literally a jewish plot to make this country the behemoth it is today to be Israels dog for defense.