Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sjw Liberals call brown man ugly on reddit

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210831 0107512

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/pdata1/immigrant_grad_student_whose_ready_to_quit_in_the/

Not even a minute in and
Screenshot 20210831 0108392

The unfilteredness of lookism

JBW works only if you live in a country with ethnics. If you are in a country where only whites live the white incel's life is a hell.

I bet those cucks don't roast roasties this bad.

I bet those cucks don't roast roasties this bad without being banned.
No in matter of fact one time they allowed an fat latina get minimal slaps on the wrist I've noticed, for men they go down right cold :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Ahhhhh society at it's worst.

Don't know why any man would put their picture on that sub when ethnic.

No in matter of fact one time they allowed an fat latina get minimal slaps on the wrist I've noticed, for men they go down right cold :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Ahhhhh society at it's worst.
We need to make accounts to start insulting foids on there with the same severity they insult men.

We need to make accounts to start insulting foids on there with the same severity they insult men.
Based. But we need to blend in surely bluepillers are looking at this right now :feelshaha:

Based. But we need to blend in surely bluepillers are looking at this right now :feelshaha:
We will make throw away accounts so we don’t have to waste time blending in. They will probably ban us after a few posts so we need several accounts to keep posting.

SJWs want to cry out "muh racism" and "muh white privilege" and say as a bunch of white first-world liberals that they stand up for non-whites, but in reality they don't care and deep-down beyond their words are racist just like non-SJWs.

They are just projecting and virtue signaling to hide their real prejudice and thoughts on the people they claim they support. Fucking hypocrites.

Its a roastme sub. Racism is accepted there.

Last edited:
He looks like me:feelsrope:

"virgins but not incel" - if they spend their time on reddit it only means that they are simps

brutally over

He mogs me, I would be brutalised

I mean if they post on r/roast me, they deserve all the hate and insults. Quite literally infact
He mogs me, I would be brutalised
Really?

I mean if they post on r/roast me, they deserve all the hate and insults. Quite literally infact

Really?
Even if they do deserve it. R/roastme is just an excuse to let out all of the truth that lookism is what is important at most. :feelsrope: that's why I find this sub so interesting it contradicts the wests entire sjw liberal hivemind shit lately like a loophole. I'm just curious to see how desperate these poor sheepcels are like. Most of them are kinda brutally blackpilling ngl

Yes, I’m curry but eyes are a bit ricecel. I’m from the eastern most part of curryland, probably have some rice in me
I always thought you were dravidian

Yes, I’m curry but eyes are a bit ricecel. I’m from the eastern most part of curryland, probably have some rice in me
All the way past the eastern border of Bangladesh? British are the dumbest map makers. :feelskek:
You won't be part ricecel, that would be too much of an honor: you'll be closer to Rohingya or ugly brown SEAsian man.
Index

All the way past the eastern border of Bangladesh? British are the dumbest map makers. :feelskek:
You won't be part ricecel, that would be too much of an honor: you'll be closer to Rohingya or ugly brown SEAsian man.
View attachment 486627
The areas east of Bangladesh is firm ricecel territory except for Assam maybe.

This is sad. He's going to be studymaxxing for his whole life thinking there will be a hot Indian wife to cook him biryani and curry for him.

Last edited:
Thank god I'm white and not a currycel

SJWs want to cry out "muh racism" and "muh white privilege" and say as a bunch of white first-world liberals that they stand up for non-whites, but in reality they don't care and deep-down beyond their words are racist just like non-SJWs.

They are just projecting and virtue signaling to hide their real prejudice and thoughts on the people they claim they support. Fucking hypocrites.
Well said

reddit can go from denying the existence of lookism to saying this shit in the blink of an eye

I bet those cucks don't roast roasties this bad.
A hole got famously roasted once and the roast was so good the thread got locked and the comment got deleted. Can't hurt my kweens feelz :feelsseriously:

A hole got famously roasted once and the roast was so good the thread got locked and the comment got deleted. Can't hurt my kweens feelz :feelsseriously:
That was a good pork roast, Gordon Ramsay approves.

Blackpills galore
2965278E C4DE 4FE0 815B 68C2B90DF963

Last edited:
What a bunch of fags. Might as well take down their sub if it's going to be sexist, or name it "roastlowsmvmenonly".