Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Size Matters With Proof (Sizecopers GTFIH)

Low iq soyfag...

Why do you think there are affairs and role plays ? ha?

Cuz arouse that bitch or that soy fagg....
It's ovER if you can't even reach A Spot u normie faggot

Thanks to @Iamnothere000 for picture, after that I started my research. First, I will ask some questions for you:

"Just use your fingers". Fingers are smaller how will it satisfy if bigger penis didn't?

Every increase on dick size means increase of vaginal orgasm for foids. I will tell the brutal truths.

We all know that there is a place called G-spot inside vagina. You can reach it with fingers because its at 1-3 inch depth in vagina. But G spot is not the real joy area of foids. Have you ever heard of A-spot?

A spot is an erogenous area that sits at the top of the vagina, between cervix and bladder. Don't tell me that "Hitting cervix hurts" its not. Average penis can not reach A-spot. Reaching A-spot can cause direct orgasm for foids. While average dicked and dicklet men are having sex like rabbit and doing nothing pleasurable to foids, big dicked man just sticks and causes direct orgasm to foids because they stimulate A-spot.

This is why small dicked cucks buy big dildos for their gfs. Imagine that you are getting cucked by a dildo.

Acknowledge the truth.
This makes me homi/suicidality mad for some reason

Size matters because foids are fucking big dicks from the age of 13, their holes got bigger and bigger. A virgin girl has a very small hole

Caring about female pleasure is cucked
This.

It's gynocentric behavior to care.

What the OP says is true but you shouldn't give a fuck about it.

I want to glue a knife to my dick shaft so that I can give a Foid the ultimate pleasure :feelsdevil: - I mean, I'll make sure and get a really long one :feelshaha:

Thanks to @Iamnothere000 for picture, after that I started my research. First, I will ask some questions for you:

"Just use your fingers". Fingers are smaller how will it satisfy if bigger penis didn't?

Every increase on dick size means increase of vaginal orgasm for foids. I will tell the brutal truths.

We all know that there is a place called G-spot inside vagina. You can reach it with fingers because its at 1-3 inch depth in vagina. But G spot is not the real joy area of foids. Have you ever heard of A-spot?

A spot is an erogenous area that sits at the top of the vagina, between cervix and bladder. Don't tell me that "Hitting cervix hurts" its not. Average penis can not reach A-spot. Reaching A-spot can cause direct orgasm for foids. While average dicked and dicklet men are having sex like rabbit and doing nothing pleasurable to foids, big dicked man just sticks and causes direct orgasm to foids because they stimulate A-spot.

This is why small dicked cucks buy big dildos for their gfs. Imagine that you are getting cucked by a dildo.

Acknowledge the truth.
Do you think a subhuman autistic truecel with a 12 inch monster cock would slay compared to a super NT chad with a 6 inches?

How deep is the A spot exactly?

Dickpilltv

Acknowledge the truth.
Water thread

This nigga is obsessed with penis sizes

Acknowledge the truth.
This pictures may explain rapepill. Since they are not aroused the A spot doesn't go up so is easier to hit it. Therefore cause more sexual pleasure to the foid.

Incel comunity overrates dick size, i mean, it doesnt matter since you cant see the dick of a guy unless you have already choosed him. Having a small or big dick is not our problem since we dont even have the chance of being in the scenario where size actually matters.

PD: I doubt women actually know how big is a dick, they think dicks are bigger than their actually size. I see in this graphic
Penetamaoideal

And i according to it. A 5 1/2 inch circumference is just D or C but i got a deodorant and meassured it and it has that circumference, and tbh look fucking anourmous. Is there actually guys with that size?

Last edited:
So is this lifefuel for pencildickcels?

in a fully aroused state the cervix gets out of the way

Attachments

• V2+rest+to+arousal+and+disclaimer.png
    V2+rest+to+arousal+and+disclaimer.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 20