Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Size is basically everything for males

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
You can have the chaddiest face in the world, but if you stand next to someone much bigger than you are going to look absolutely pathetic, even if they have a much worse face, height and frame>>>>>>>>>face, just google henry cavill and roger gracie, hes a gigachad yet still looks like a pathetic try hard little boy when standing next to a much bigger guy

Last edited:
Humans have developed space-faring technologies, yet they think like apes in the Stone Ages.

Maxilla Size, Weight/Height size, Dick size, Wrist size, Jaw Size, etc. Yep 100%

attraction is really nothing complicated, but many seem to lack the brain required to accept it

ECMRL15XsAYD97p
fucking holes,man :feelscry:

That may be an exageration but height>>>>>>>>>>race

Cope Face Is everything foids rather fuck a chad Manlet then a 3 meter incel

Whores only think with their cunts. Also face only makes a difference if you're above 6

Cope Face Is everything foids rather fuck a chad Manlet then a 3 meter incel
How the fuck is that a cope if i can easily change my face through plastic surgery but theres literally nothing i can do about being a 5'2 framelet???? You are fucking retarded if you actually believe that

How the fuck is that a cope if i can easily change my face through plastic surgery but theres literally nothing i can do about being a 5'2 framelet???? You are fucking retarded if you actually believe that

bro if surgery would turn me into a chad I would do it hell everyone here would do it but reality is disappointing my friend

Yo
bro if surgery would turn me into a chad I would do it hell everyone here would do it but reality is disappointing my friend
u may not become a chad but you if are tall and have a big frame you can EASILY become a normie, just stop being lazy

Maxilla Size, Weight/Height size, Dick size, Wrist size, Jaw Size, etc. Yep 100%

attraction is really nothing complicated, but many seem to lack the brain required to accept it
Yeah normies act like if dating was a such a complex thing when its all about size, pretty simple

There's always a bigger chad

Female attraction at least.
There is also an element of charisma and displaying alpha traits like fearlessness and dark triad.

just google henry cavill and roger gracie, hes a gigachad yet still looks like a pathetic try hard little boy when standing next to a much bigger guy
Both of those men are 6ft+, what you talking about?

As a man, you have to look like you can kill every other man in the room. Anything less than that and a large % of women will consider you a pussy

you forgot about dick size

And you still see in this forum faggots complaining about literally few cm's to reach the 6 feets JFL. They would rope already being true manlets (1.60cm)

Size/height = scale = fighting success = SMV

Most pills are the same thing as the violencepill

Nope, face >>>>>>>>>>>>

You know thats not true. Its how females work, they want the biggest strongest male.

They want the handsomest face above all else. This is so easily observable. 100% of chads and chadlites have good face. They don't all have good height, far from it.

Yea i agree kinda tbh, ogremaxxing is legit

As a man, you have to look like you can kill every other man in the room. Anything less than that and a large % of women will consider you a pussy
This, its sucks its like we are still in stone age