Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to studies

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★
33d 10h 27m
Seeing these stats, and being white makes me think I'm legit in the top 5% less attractive whites. I mean how can't a white guy get laid with all this. It's fucking depressing tbh to think about it, being advantaged but not profiting the advantage because my genetics are too bad...

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
Colvin76 said:
No, not even close.

Being black LOSES you 2-4 points to white women. White women hate black men.

yeah, i changed my views since then after seeing the dating site studies and tinder experiments. check the date.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
102d 20m
Eschewcel said:
Seeing these stats, and being white makes me think I'm legit in the top 5% less attractive whites. I mean how can't a white guy get laid with all this. It's fucking depressing tbh to think about it, being advantaged but not profiting the advantage because my genetics are too bad...
Being white doesn't mean you have good genes.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★
33d 10h 27m
ionlycopenow said:
Being white doesn't mean you have good genes.
Gives a very bitter taste, knowing you mog the world with one feature aka your skin color, but everything else is shit.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
187d 15h 13m
mylifeistrash said:
i'm no BBC faggot but i'm 99% sure being black gives you at least a 1 point boost to white women

then they lie about it on surveys

mylifeistrash said:
i really don't care who white women fuck as I hate them, all I'm saying is i observe a shit ton of young cute white girls with black guys

yeah, i'm well aware all the data shows they don't like them on okcupid and surveys
Your anecdote means absolutely nothing.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
40d 7h 11m
Twisted said:
I’m absolutely fucked

Over 90% of women in all the categories excludes middle eastern men.

Should I even bother at this point?

I feel bad for you. As an ugly manlet 5,9 super pale white guy at least I can be worshipped in the Philippines if I play my cards right. Not even Asians like Arab men.

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
23d 5h 18m
Feels bad when you're 50% ethnic

Yodoyee

Yodoyee

5' 10" ethnic | arts grad cursed with a babyface
★★
3h 10m
Meh. I'm 5' 10" but haven't had much success. I can't help but wonder if it's at least in part due to racism.
UKhapacel said:
Feels bad when you're 50% ethnic

Strong avi to post content correlation

Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
42d 16h 19m
If I was black I would have fucked many white women on Tinder

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 23h 53m
im the ultimate ricecel my robot score is 22 which makes me a wizard and soon in a few years i will be a Grand WIzard
waste matter said:
im the ultimate ricecel my robot score is 22 which makes me a wizard and soon in a few years i will be a Grand WIzard
i took it again i am now few steps closer as my score is 15 just 7points away from Grand Wizard

Last edited:
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
whatnowlol said:
Anything below 6'1 is short these days in america and europe.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
135d 22h 31m
Just stick to your own race, and you'll be fine according to those studies. I, a manlet whitecels, can't get a looksmatched short white girl. Height>Race as long as your not going for white women.

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

Rope will be my last cope
3d 14h 52m
Women are Nazis

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
imagine being a 5'4 ethnic jfl

S

Shuttlescoff

Greycel
4h 19m
13k said:
View attachment 2961View attachment 2962

View attachment 2963

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies.
Nothing but pure fucking facts:blackpill: I knew this all along, those pieces of fucking shit at my job try to play everything off like it's all fun. Casually pretending to talk to me as if they see me as anything more than an abnormality. I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THIER BULLSHIT!!!!

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Low IQ (Unironically)
★★
6d 10h 14m
13k said:
Study shows nothing other than the fact that women (except asians) exclude their own race the least. Which means that most women from every race prefer their own race the most (this shouldn't be misunderstood as preferring the same race only, there's a difference between preferring same race only and preferring your race more than other races), that's not something new. Humans are born with an instinctive in-group preference.
Black foids prefer black guys over other races, white foids prefer white guys over other races, latinas prefer latino guys over other races, asians are degenerate subhumans so they don't have the same in-group preference that other races are naturally born with.

Last edited:
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 1h 19m
Spics are the worst. 80 IQ fruit and vegetable pickers. Born slaves!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8