Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Size does matter in a fight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Size matters in a fight your height and weight either puts you at an advantage or a disadvantage smaller guys weaker than bigger guys on average if you get in a fight and you’re not at least in the 150s you’re doomed your opponent will crush you size makes all the difference in the world a 5’6 140 pound guy won’t stand a chance against a 6’0 180 pound guy maybe if he 5’6 guy was 170-180 he’d stand at a chance or if the 6’0 guy was 150 that’s why I avoid fights because I don’t have a lot of fat on me or muscle at this weight having muscle wouldn’t make a difference

If you are fighting a gaynigger fag and your cock is bigger they will instantly try and force you to fuck them and convert you to a degenerate womens right brain washed homo so size does matter to an extent

Size matters in a fight your height and weight either puts you at an advantage or a disadvantage smaller guys weaker than bigger guys on average if you get in a fight and you’re not at least in the 150s you’re doomed your opponent will crush you size makes all the difference in the world a 5’6 140 pound guy won’t stand a chance against a 6’0 180 pound guy maybe if he 5’6 guy was 170-180 he’d stand at a chance or if the 6’0 guy was 150 that’s why I avoid fights because I don’t have a lot of fat on me or muscle at this weight having muscle wouldn’t make a difference
Not true, I once sparred against a lard ass who had to have had at least 100lbs on me and submitted him twice via triangle choke and americana

not if you have a knife or a gun dingdong
if I lived in the states I would have 'stood my ground' to death'd so many chads by now :feelshaha:

All true but many tallfags can't fight for shit, they use their height and/or size to scare away shorter/smaller men so they never actually have to get into physical fights as often.

Sure but sometimes even one punch to the chin can take someone much bigger out

If you are to small you may be hard to punch and thats an advantage. not over for Dwarfcels.

Don't forget short arms as well. They are a massive disadvantage for striking and takedowns.

But all is not lost. You gotta make up for your shorter height, lighter weight, and shorter reach with strength and power.

Former UFC fighter, Matt Serra was 5'6 and 170lbs. Dude was a fuckin tank. So was Hector Lombard at 5'9 185lbs (but most likely weighing more at the day of the fight). Short strong stocky dudes, say 5'8 195lbs, are far more intimidating than 6'1 180lbs tallfags.

I can’t believe you surpassed my post count
He isn’t adding anything, hence I didn’t know he existed until now.

Stop your trolling and go too The Lounge.

Matters for equally or near matched people in terms of ability. All the commenters saying that bigger guys have lost fights, this is explained by either luck, or just simply the smaller person having much better stamina/agility/combat ability. I'm short but i'm often able to hold my own, but I've had training before. You win some you lose some

That's true, but a lot of guys talk like they've never lost a fight in their lives. They've kicked ass every time. I doubt it
Usually the type of people who couldnt even take a single punch without being laid out. Fake bravado to compensate for the reality of things

If you have a gun it doesn't matter

What matters is not losing your shoe mid-fight.

Real men use their fists
JFL at giving up one of humanity's only three advantages (long distance endurance, intelligence/tool usage, and coordinated group fighting) over the rest of the animal kingdom for the sake of impressing some stupid hole.

An average silverback gorilla weighs about 300-400 pounds, almost pure muscle. Are you telling me that you think even the absolute strongest man on earth would stand a chance in a fair (completely unarmed) fight against one? He'd be torn apart limb from limb with little to no resistance.

Yet somehow even the most ferocious animals on the planet have all been defeated by us, to the point they stand no chance whatsoever if we decided to completely exterminate them. It's not because we are stronger, larger or faster than them, but because we are smarter and we play to our advantages. Even back in the stone age humans hunted wooly mammoths to extinction using tools, traps and whatever other means they could muster.

It matters only if the difference is big like say 60 lbs

it's just better to have a bigger body. A fox will never beat a hyena, likewise a bear and an elephant. A 5'3 manlet will NEVER defeat a 6'4 lanklet, even if he's trained in MMA who's to say the lanklet wouldn't either?

it's just better to have a bigger body. A fox will never beat a hyena, likewise a bear and an elephant. A 5'3 manlet will NEVER defeat a 6'4 lanklet, even if he's trained in MMA who's to say the lanklet wouldn't either?
I don't care if the fucker is bigger than me, sure he will beat me to death but I will try my best to inflict as much suffering on him as possible before I am killed. Gouge his eyes with keys, bite/tear off his testicles, ears, or even nose, stick a pen/pencil in his ear and rupture his eardrum, light his hair/clothes on fire with a lighter, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah no shit why do you think weight classes exist in combat sports?

That's true, but a lot of guys talk like they've never lost a fight in their lives. They've kicked ass every time. I doubt
This gave me painful deja vu