Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Six signs youre more attractive than you think

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/-nIctOcAp3U?si=4BvidNFk4nrMoXKC

Lol whe these fags switch angles constantly to try to look serious and intimidating

Screenshot 20240729 1935002

If you clicked on the video, it's over for you.

6 ways to cope and gaslight yourself

Go fuck yourself Chad. Just fuck yourself faggot Chad. I wanna punch him into his fucking Chad face so bad. Make him ugly. If I had one wish, I would transform all Chads into ugly subhumans. 1/10 at best. Then I count the hours until they'll rope. :feelskek:

Go fuck yourself Chad. Just fuck yourself faggot Chad. I wanna punch him into his fucking Chad face so bad. Make him ugly. If I had one wish, I would transform all Chads into ugly subhumans. 1/10 at best. Then I count the hours until they'll rope. :feelskek:
He's not Chad. He's ltn

bait for genetic trash

failed in all

"I wish I was more extroverted so I could attract women!"

Nah, make them 3.5/10s so they'll still think they can ascend by learning "rizz", while at the same time they're not ugly enough for normies to feel sorry for them and still expect them to be normal, well adjusted adults.

"I wish I was more extroverted so I could attract women!"

Nah, make them 3.5/10s so they'll still think they can ascend by learning "rizz", while at the same time they're not ugly enough for normies to feel sorry for them and still expect them to be normal, well adjusted adults.
You're right, that would be better. :bigbrain: :yes:

six signs you're less attractive than you think

six signs you're more based than you think

(the video is just the letters n-i-g-g-e-r)

"Six signs you're deluding yourself into thinking you are more attractive than you think"
Fixed the title.

If you spend most of your life single you dont need a fucking signs

"Six ways to delude and gaslight yourself"

0/6 lets goooo!!!