Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sitting on the university toilet Part lll [ Light has gone out] ITS OVER

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
52c5a0acb7b133e4e1cdf439761d7118.png

The light has gone out but my laptop display light is satisfactory

lmfao i used do this back in high school during lunch. no friends so i went to bathroom stall and played games on my phone.

Hidinginmybathroomallbluee

what you working on? looks like a word document of some sort

Alone in the dark.

lmfao i used do this back in high school during lunch. no friends so i went to bathroom stall and played games on my phone.
library is the better option. I got work done

why the fuck do you chill in the toilet bro? doesn't it suck when cucks come in and take a shit right next to you?

god fuckers did this to me sometimes back in high school, on top of of harrasing me and peeking in the stall when i was eating, i almost want to make a thread talking about my experiences getting bullied while eating in the bathroom. I fucking hated THEM ALL

About to get muh dicked

god fuckers did this to me sometimes back in high school, on top of of harrasing me and peeking in the stall when i was eating, i almost want to make a thread talking about my experiences getting bullied while eating in the bathroom. I fucking hated THEM ALL
You really should make a thread on being bullied while eating in the toilet, that's cruel tbh

Do tbh

Just stay indoors tbh

sounds fun, nice and echoy in there

LDARin in the toilet is best

During middle school, the lights would go out on me while I took shelter in the restroom because they were motion sensor activated.

I would never ldar if there was a stall tbh(too high inhib). Luckily my university is very big and some toilets are in an isolated place so that not many ppl use that bathroom.

Please share that story with us..
what you working on? looks like a word document of some sort

Yea, I was studying there. Prefer the toilet over for the library because I like being alone, not seing anyone and not be seen sitting alone in the library by my peers

Seems pretty chill.
I used to do this a lot.The peace and quiet is priceless.

You should switch to fast banana dark.